Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2010, 21:57   #31
Junior Member+

Re: caravan park in church

You see these scumbags in the same place every June (sometimes they get on the canal side near the railway bridge on the main road). They are either on their way to or from appleby. Police wont move em cos they are scared of them, simples.
russthemink is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2010, 09:21   #32
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by russthemink View Post
You see these scumbags in the same place every June (sometimes they get on the canal side near the railway bridge on the main road). They are either on their way to or from appleby. Police wont move em cos they are scared of them, simples.
As has been said before the police can't move them on unless they get a complaint from the land owner who then needs an injunction, so its not simples really
Old 22-06-2010, 18:14   #33
Junior Member+

If I set up a caravan in your garden and started robbing all your neighbours you would get rid of me im sure, and I doubt you would go to the trouble of an injunction. Now that is simples
Old 22-06-2010, 22:25   #34
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
If I set up a caravan in your garden and started robbing all your neighbours you would get rid of me im sure, and I doubt you would go to the trouble of an injunction. Now that is simples
nah mate its you thats simples, ya obviously never had a ruck wi em, kick one they all limp, suggest ya stop watching rambo type movies.
Old 23-06-2010, 08:37   #35
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Inbetween there, and the old Church Con.

Nicely grassed garden area, good weather.

What more can they want?

Though a pool would be nice.

A pool sounds good.

Don't forget we are talking about Church so thes people are probably some of the nicest residents
Old 23-06-2010, 09:43   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
A pool sounds good.

Don't forget we are talking about Church so thes people are probably some of the nicest residents
Watch out Neil you'll be getting a slap off Tealeaf
Old 23-06-2010, 17:10   #37
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
nah mate its you thats simples, ya obviously never had a ruck wi em, kick one they all limp, suggest ya stop watching rambo type movies.
Youre probably right, we should let them do whatever they like cos you are scared. Suggest you man up a bit.
Old 23-06-2010, 18:15   #38
God Member

One thing is for sure - if this mob parked themselves outside Britcliffe's front door then it would be unlikely that they would be there for more than a day or so.

I saw this nonsense myself over the weekend. This afternoon I watched the England game with a Barrister chum of mine and happened to mention the problem of travellers continually setting up camp in Church. Her opinion was that there would be solid grounds for local residents to take HBC before the courts on the grounds of dereliction of duty and possibly on a no-win, no-fee basis. I am tempted to pursue this further.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 18:35   #39
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Youre probably right, we should let them do whatever they like cos you are scared. Suggest you man up a bit.
ya can always approach me on the clayton end twerp. differance here is simple i know what i'm talking about.

Last edited by cashman; 23-06-2010 at 18:40.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 19:00   #40
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Her opinion was that there would be solid grounds for local residents to take HBC before the courts on the grounds of dereliction of duty and possibly on a no-win, no-fee basis. I am tempted to pursue this further.
I will buy you the first pint at your victory celebration if you do.
Old 23-06-2010, 19:26   #41
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I will buy you the first pint at your victory celebration if you do.
No need. I'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 08:22   #42

New Touring Caravan Park at Church

Can somebody please tell me why some people can park vans and caravans on public open space and not even get a ticket for illegal parking, what is our country coming to when we allow these people to operate outside of every law we seem to have. The people in the car accesories place have informed me that their car park is now a public toilet for these saw called people.
Being a caravan owner myself I can imagine what would happen if we tried to park up on a layby let alone a grass verge. When will these people realise they are not wanted
duggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 09:37   #43
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
ya can always approach me on the clayton end twerp. differance here is simple i know what i'm talking about.
Hes an arrogant little ain't he cashy, see what I've always said about people commenting from a place of safety behind a screen name, bet he wouldn't say it to your face, well if he knows whats good for him that is

Last edited by Stanleymad; 24-06-2010 at 09:41. Reason: language! family forum
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2010, 01:22   #44
God Member

i drove past there today and one of their kids rode out into teh road in a plastic toy car thingy.

i swerved left then right repeatedly and it was only due to some extreemly bad luck that i missed

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2010, 07:26   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i drove past there today and one of their kids rode out into teh road in a plastic toy car thingy.

i swerved left then right repeatedly and it was only due to some extreemly bad luck that i missed
At least ya tried.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..