Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By taddy
  • 1 Post By cashman
  • 2 Post By Margaret Pilkington

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2023, 16:50   #1

Dave in Germany

Come on Dave, please just log on or get one of your family to log on to tell us if you are 0k, you're comments and humour are certainly being missed.
cashman and david1 like this.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-07-2023, 17:39   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Dave in Germany

i miss dave certainly,he stood with us up stanley,
taddy likes this.
Old 20-07-2023, 18:11   #3
Beacon of light

Re: Dave in Germany

Dotti and I asked where Dave was some months a ago.
I sent Dave a PM and had no response. This caused me grave concerns as never before has Dave ignored my PM’s….especially as he called me his Ma. And I called him son.

I have no way of finding out what the situation is because I do not do FB so that avenue is closed to me…but I miss him and his particular style of posting.
I miss his humour and his incisive posts.
If anyone knows how he is or where he is….please, please let him know he is much missed and that we wish him well.
cashman and taddy like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..