Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 13:12   #1
Beacon of light

Did anyone out there have sympathy......?

I don't know if you saw the headline in the Lancashire Telegraph (they have dropped the 'Evening' bit as thay now consider themselves to be a local DAILY paper).
The Iraqi asylum seeker who left Amy Houston dying under the wheels of his car, was bleating about his life being 'Hell'.
This is the same guy who has never taken a test in this country, and was again caught driving whilst banned, unlicenced and un-insured.
He was given a 200 hour Community Supervision order for his sins.
Is there anyone out there who feels any sympathy for this man?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-08-2006, 13:33   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Did anyone out there have sympathy......?

sympathy ?

people like that deserve retribution not sympathy....

although the " failed " asylum seeker bit made me chuckle (although its a sad story)....cant be that much of a failure if he's still in the country killing innocent kids can he

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 13:47   #3
Beacon of light

He said he was only driving because he was scared of reprisals.
I don't know how he has the nerve to bleat about 'his life being hell'.....the person who gets my sympathy is the family of the girl he killed. And if he had been more of a man, he may have stayed and ensured that the girl he had run over got medical attention.
Old 08-08-2006, 13:49   #4
white rabbits

Dont get me going,,,The asylum thing stinks...............
Old 08-08-2006, 13:53   #5
Beacon of light

It isn't the asylum seeker bit that stinks Granny, it is the fact that this man has been repeatedly offending and he gets a Community Supervision order.....and the fact that he bleats about his life being hell.
If he went back to Iraq, would his life still be hell do you think?
Old 08-08-2006, 13:55   #6
God Member

criminal justice system isn't working in this country and hasn't for a long time.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 14:11   #7
Member.

Margaret, have the article scanned so we can all read it. Then I suggest that all those offended by his comments should write formally to the Home Office, that idiot at number Ten, the paper the story appeared in and protest at the injustice he caused that girl’s family and the insult made against the tax paying public who pay their way in this country, not to mention the fact that we are paying for him to stay here.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 14:22   #8
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I haven't read the article but I think the whole situation stinks. That man should have been booted out of the country on completion of his paltry sentence which he received for killing an innocent child. How dare he bleat about his hellish life. I have only one retort for this man and that is.....
If your life is such hell here, ****** off home....

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 14:26   #9
Apprentice Geriatric

Angry Re: Did anyone out there have sympathy......?

My sympathies go to Amy Houston’s family and friends.

That guy deserves a suspended sentence in the full meaning of the phrase.
Old 08-08-2006, 14:26   #10
I am Banned

he should be sent back to where he came from in a rowing boat full of holes and a huge brick tied around his neck

its not enough that he was here illigaly he went on to kill a child and all he got was 200 hours comunity service

the way this govenment works his comunity service willprobably be driving kids to and from school or somthing as ridiculous
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 15:57   #11
God Member

I don't know how he had the nerve to even comment on his life....at least he is alive which is a lot less than Amy has got...RIP Amy.

He got off very lightly and he should have moved far away from the area never mind reprisals.... he shouldn't be anywhere near!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 16:29   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
I don't know if you saw the headline in the Lancashire Telegraph (they have dropped the 'Evening' bit as thay now consider themselves to be a local DAILY paper).
The Iraqi asylum seeker who left Amy Houston dying under the wheels of his car, was bleating about his life being 'Hell'.
This is the same guy who has never taken a test in this country, and was again caught driving whilst banned, unlicenced and un-insured.
He was given a 200 hour Community Supervision order for his sins.
Is there anyone out there who feels any sympathy for this man?
What happened about this guy being deported, he's an a failed asylum seaker, he shouldn't be here, he would be in no more danger back in Iraq than our lads who are putting their lives on the line every day at the behest of Blair, but of course the dogooders woundn't like it I suppose. About the Telegraph Margret, that explains why two days last week I got my Telegraph at 7am with my morning paper and at 10am other days.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 16:38   #13
Resting in peace

Harwood Red has got it absolutely right. At least this heartless, selfish, b******* has got a life. Boot him out, and then see if we can run him over with an armoured car back in Iraq.
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 18:36   #14
Beacon of light

Doug, I would have scanned the article in, but it was last nights paper and alas it is gone.......I gave it to a neighbour who has wrapped her spud peelings in it.....I am not sure if you can access the story via the Lancashire Telegraph web site.

Oh and I had just better clear up a point....this man is a failed asylum seeker, but not an illegal immigrant.
Old 08-08-2006, 18:43   #15
Beacon of light

for anyone who didn't see the article it can be accessed via www.lancashireeveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/

You will need to go into the archive and look at yesterdays date......it will bring up a page and it is almost at the bottom of the page it brings up

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..