Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2005, 19:47   #1
God Member

Different perspectives

I came across this site a while ago, and was unsure whether I should post the link or not. Then I saw the front page of last week's Observer.

BE WARNED ! It is not pretty, nor is it censored. Some of you will, no doubt, criticise me for posting the link but, I do think that it is something worth considering and presents a view point that our sanitised and safe media outlets think that we are too sqeamish and delicate to have to face.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/gallery.htm

Click on the top link in the "list of pictures" then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "next".

Comments????
Old 18-11-2005, 19:57   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Different perspectives

As an absolute atheist and having a logical focused mind, one can only revert to the human nature of animal grouping and treat this as just another statement to be 'wanna be in your gang, your gang, your gang'.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 19:59   #3
God Member

They call that religion!! some very sad pics on there especially ones with children in, how can anyone bring their kids up to believe in something like this

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 20:07   #4
God Member

I got through 6 of them and that was enough for me. If I had seen the rest I would have been sick. Its disgusting and demeaning!!!! Cant type what else I feel.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 22:32   #5
Give, give, give member

All propoganda is wrong.

Some of the pictures are very disturbing, but do bear in mind there are probably similar Islamic propagandist sights, showing some very strange things performed in the name of Christianity.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 22:46   #6

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/3.htm

Punished for drinking bear?? They must have large liquidisers in Iran.

"it's not the things they say about me I worry about - it's the things they whisper."
BumFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 22:50   #7

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/6.htm

"Who threw that, come on who threw that? There aren't any women here are there?"

And other pythonesque comments

"it's not the things they say about me I worry about - it's the things they whisper."
BumFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 22:51   #8
Passed away 25-11-09

Whoever compiled this website is as sick and as prejudiced as the most rabid Muslim fanatic. It is a deliberate attempt to stir up religious and racial hatred by focusing on the most deranged and extreme.

Yes, there are those in the Muslim community who behave in this way. Sure, condemn them. However, it would be possible to compile pictures of the followers of any faith that were just as evil and twisted. Were not the Nazis, largely, Christians? Produce a website of nice, arian, white boys committing atrocities on little Jewish children (and they did) and you have the same scenario.

Condemn the evil products of any religion. Do not condemn all for the sins of the few.
Old 18-11-2005, 22:53   #9
Give, give, give member

I'm not appologising for the photographs they are horrific, and if I lived in an Islamic state I would be in danger of execution.

Some of this site though is just anti-Islamic proganda. Like I said there are probably sites in Arabic showing Nazi concentration camps, Klu Klux Kan members dancing round burning crosses, Catholic monks self mutilating themselves, nuns in habits 'married' to God, American Pentecostalists in trances, all done in the name of Jesus.

Old 18-11-2005, 23:04   #10

I went shopping to Blackburn ASDA tonight and was utterly disgusted (sorry can"t use expletives)to see a big section of Halal Haribo sweets.They are taking over everything and to top it off we can't5 even beat them at cricket.We probably gave them the match as to not offend them.
Old 19-11-2005, 00:04   #11
Give, give, give member

A picture doesn't always speak a thousand words.
Attached Images
File Type: gif hitlerbish.gif (19.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Living7.jpg (16.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Klan.jpg (19.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg m197400560386.jpg (110.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg pope-child-400.jpg (32.7 KB, 7 views)

Old 19-11-2005, 00:06   #12
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PILKYBUSDRIVER
I went shopping to Blackburn ASDA tonight and was utterly disgusted (sorry can"t use expletives)to see a big section of Halal Haribo sweets.They are taking over everything and to top it off we can't5 even beat them at cricket.We probably gave them the match as to not offend them.
i wonder if hollands pies are now using halal meat since it moved into asian ownership ..?

at the end of the day theres a market for halal products and as long as ime not forced to eat it i dont mind

by the way if you eat pizas from kebab shops or dixies chicken your already eating halal meat..
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2005, 10:49   #13
Give, give, give member

Just as the photographs aren't indicative of every Muslim, this photograph isn't typical of every Christian attending Church this morning, at least I hope not because blood's a ****** to get out of material.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flagellant1.jpg (72.2 KB, 14 views)

Old 20-11-2005, 11:30   #14
God Member

If thats supposed to be paying penance I will take my chances with wolves.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2005, 15:22   #15
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
If thats supposed to be paying penance I will take my chances with wolves.
If you go with wolves, or lay with any other animal, it's an entirely different punishment.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..