Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2010, 13:05   #1

dill hall lane cemetery

not sure if this is the correct discussion thread , but i'll start it here and see what happens......i'm after a layout or plan of the cemetery because i have a plot reference for a grave i'd like to visit any suggestions?
Old 22-09-2010, 13:13   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: dill hall lane cemetery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAZ1975 View Post
not sure if this is the correct discussion thread , but i'll start it here and see what happens......i'm after a layout or plan of the cemetery because i have a plot reference for a grave i'd like to visit any suggestions?
I think the plan was to lay them all out.Sorry try this site.

http://www.hyndburnbc.gov.uk/downloa...guidance_1.pdf

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 19:14   #3
Senior Member+

I suspect that there may be an office in Dill Hall cemetery, just as there is one in Burnley rd, where the staff are wonderfully helpful. It may be that Dill Hall is managed from Burnley Rd.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 19:26   #4
Senior Member+

No need to suspect any more Bob I made enquiries the other week about a grave at Burnley road cemetery and was told that Dill Hall was managed from Burnley road as well. They can tell you exactly where the plot is you want to find but there will be a small charge.
No office exists at Dill Hall cemetery
Old 22-09-2010, 21:23   #5
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
No need to suspect any more Bob I made enquiries the other week about a grave at Burnley road cemetery and was told that Dill Hall was managed from Burnley road as well. They can tell you exactly where the plot is you want to find but there will be a small charge.
No office exists at Dill Hall cemetery
All the cemetery records for Hyndburn are held at the Burnley Rd, Accrington, office, except for the ones in New lane, St Bartholomews in Gt harwood, Church Kirk, Church, Altham Parish Church, St James's Church in Acc, and Christ Church.

Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 08:06   #6

Thanks

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..