Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2005, 13:10   #46

Re: disgusted

i know you're refering to some peoples posts ..but you must understand its the situation you's are in, people are becoming frustrated ,and the only way to vent that frustration is to air their views and it mightnt make good airing ..but after all we have no one else to rant to and what better place than here ...its not as if ya can grab a polution sorry i mean politican ,"for some reason i never can get that spelt right first time round" by the throat and tell them what you really think of the country and their rules ...
we have our opinions and not everyone will agree thats what sets us aside from mindless automatons stumbling blindly through life

Last edited by geoff70; 09-12-2005 at 13:12.
geoff70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-12-2005, 13:21   #47
God Member

When frustrations are aired here its suprising how many people are in the same boat. Having a rant on hear beats kicking a dog slapping a neighbour or getting arrested for breach of the peace.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 13:41   #48
God Member

Well, I'm disgusted to......I don't care whether this stuff is ham,cheese, tomato, tuna or whatever you want to label it. The simple fact is it is pig swill and it is more than time we stopped serving this up to the kids. I thought that Jamie Oliver had managed to do so already but obviously the word has not yet reached LCC. Let's bring back proper school meals...boiled cabbage, rhubarb custard and the sort of character-building food that does not rot childrens' brains and turn them into the little monsters we know today.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 14:22   #49
God Member

Agreed the school menu leaves a lot to be desired. Cabbage rubarb spotted dick semolina rice pud stew etc. Even then they could still cater for those with genuine allergies and whos beliefs forbid certain foods. Fewer chemical sodden foods fewer hyper kids but parents have to help as well as they give kids what they want for peace at teatime. Howmany I wonder sit down to a proper Sunday lunch.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 14:44   #50
I am Banned

i wonder if we say that crap food is offensive to our beliefs they will stop feeding it to our kids

after all i dont recall piza been served at the last supper of christ but then again i wasnt there so maybe they did
ps:

ime not racist but i am pisist which basicly means i am sick to the back teeth of so called minorities getting special attention and catered for just because they stamp their feet and moan a lot and the PC brigade that bends so far backwards to accomodate them are just as bad if not worse

you dont like it here get the F out i know plenty of asians and none of them moan about half the stuff that gets printed in the papers they just do things their way and get on with it without causing a fuss or inconvinience to anyone else

claiming the ham made thier child ill was pathetic it was most likely the crap the school served that made him ill and anyone would get ill eating half the stuff served in our schools these days not just people who dont like ham

Last edited by chav1; 09-12-2005 at 14:51.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..