Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2005, 23:39   #1
Always EVIL within us

Do you believe?

One of the dangers of the net is that people tend to take as gospel what they read or see which of course is very unwise, but just occasionally, something crops up and you start to wonder just how much truth is in the information even though it goes completely against what you have believed in!

I will let you judge for yourselves....http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

(...and many thanks to slinky who unwittingly led me to this site )
Old 02-04-2005, 23:48   #2
God Member

Re: Do you believe?

HAHAHAHA busman you did go and have a peek...........you naughty boy!!

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 23:59   #3
Always EVIL within us

Did I miss something slinky? The website you put on has a flourishing forum and is quite informative. This is from the same site....and again comes under the heading of "Do you believe?" as film clips CAN be made to look original but if this one is, may God help us for assisting the Americans....

http://www.ckpi.com/video/gfhh.wmv

VIOLENT AND SICKENING.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Old 03-04-2005, 00:04   #4
God Member

Yeah but not many people go in I went in about 2pm and there had been no threads today. Each to there own but it felt a bit boring to me. Just thought it looked a bit FAMILIAR!!!! when I had a look

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 00:15   #5
Resident Waffler

It reminded me of that UKAsian site which somebody (was it Tealeaf?) posted a link to a little while back.

If it does have pro-Asian connections then it may well have anti-Bush leanings which are not necessarily totaly accurate. There are some sites out there which are very pro Iraq and anti- Bush.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 00:54   #6
I am Banned

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

unfortunatly that information is actualy true i asked my american buddies and they say yup its true
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 09:40   #7
Resident Waffler

I remember some of it being in the news, brought up by those who objected to the invasion/war. I still can't help thinking that there are probably a lot of things we'll never know. Maybe our children will be told one day.

That second one is just plain sick and if that's typical of things which have taken place out there then questions need to be asked.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 20:27   #8
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

unfortunatly that information is actualy true i asked my american buddies and they say yup its true

ok ime looking for a person who has the power to remove 1 karma point the spineless git didnt have the balls to leave their name lol

i guess the person must be a big fan of america and found the fact that people who live in america have better knowledge on american politics than him/her offensive

is tony blair a member here....?

gonna put this one in the most pathetic reason for deducting karma thread i think

just to add

some of the people i talk to in america have fought in the vietnam war and others have fought in the gulf war , some of them have fought in both gulf wars and are in a very good position to speak on the dealings of the U.S military

i showed them that link and each one of them said unfortunatly it was true so i have no reason to think they are telling lies as its somthing i wouldnt be to proud of my country doing

oops we are just as bad i forgot for a second that we like arming dictators too , along with the french who incidently are upset at sadam been removed because he still hasnt paid for the last shipment of weapons france sent him lol

Last edited by chav1; 03-04-2005 at 20:37.
Old 03-04-2005, 21:55   #9
Always EVIL within us

Sorry Chav that you were deducted karma on my thread but thank you for your research on the first clip........I was sort of hoping someone would say catagorically that the info on Hussain was incorrect, I am starting to get real pangs of guilt for accepting blindly what our illustrious leaders have been preaching about Iraq

Re: the second link, what worries me the most is that according to the info on the actual film clip, the three people MURDERED were just farmers and that the flight crew of the apache helicopter seemed to enjoy it so much......
Old 04-04-2005, 03:02   #10
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busman747
Sorry Chav that you were deducted karma on my thread but thank you for your research on the first clip........I was sort of hoping someone would say catagorically that the info on Hussain was incorrect, I am starting to get real pangs of guilt for accepting blindly what our illustrious leaders have been preaching about Iraq

Re: the second link, what worries me the most is that according to the info on the actual film clip, the three people MURDERED were just farmers and that the flight crew of the apache helicopter seemed to enjoy it so much......
i havnt looked at the second clip yet but if it was the one i saw last year where they shoot 3 guys then realise one has crawled under a truck for cover then finish him off by shooting the hell out of the truck causing it to explode kinda with the guy underneath as far as i know it wasnt farmers but will look at the clip and see if its the same one if the clip is still there

edit:

its the same clip i saw last year but when i saw it it didnt have the captions on it telling you a sob story

one thing to bear in mind is that in iraq nearly everyone even children own rocket launchers and machine guns

i could write an equaly convincing set of captions to go with that video sayin the total opposite of them been farmers but terrorists/ sadams forces posing as farmers trans porting amunitions and storing chemicals on farms etc

i guess no one knows the real story but the pilots of the apache helicopter and as for their behaviour people act different in war and if i was %100 honest if i was in combat my adrenaline would be peaked and IF i considered anyone a threat or had reason to think they were a threat i would kill them without hesitation before they got a chance to kill me

that guy crawling on the floor may have been wounded but even a wounded man can fire a rocket launcher or fire a gun

dont get me wrong ime only putting another cinario across and if those people were innocent civilians then those soldiers should be tried for war crimes

one thing i would like to add having friends who have fought in iraq and some still there is that the insurgants are not bound by the laws and rules of war and have no regard for any law what so ever and will stoop to any dirty trick , even booby trapping children and sending them upto our soldiers to talk then detonate the child taking the soldiers life along with it

with those kind of tactics is it any wonder our guys and usa guys shoot first then ask questions ime sure i would do the same , its easy to critisise them for it but its their life on the line and no one wants to die

i dont agree with going to war with iraq but we have started it so were stuck with it unfortunatly so we have to stay and finish it

Last edited by chav1; 04-04-2005 at 03:20.
Old 04-04-2005, 16:14   #11
Always EVIL within us

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe?

I see the point you are making chav and that thought makes the video more palatable....
Old 04-04-2005, 16:54   #12

This sort of thing as always gone on Busman,the other night I was watching a programme about Rome and how they played one side agaist another so that they could keep power ,, this sort of thing as gone on for thousands of years,I'm not being funny but if you study history it's always gone on,

wayneyboy1942 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..