Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree81Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2020, 16:24   #16
God Member

Re: Does it worry you....?

Good article about this latest death twitch from the Remoaner Elites.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/0...isnt-over-yet/
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-09-2020, 16:39   #17
Beacon of light

You are right Exile, it explains beautifully why we should not trust either of these men.
It would be like letting a fox guard the henhouse.....and the reason why the EU are kicking up a stink is because Sir David Frost is no pushover.
It begs the question as to why he wasn't the lead negotiator in previous negotiations.....and the conclusion drawn by the answer is that none of the ruling elite really wanted to succeed in leaving the EU and getting a trade deal was not important if we were still tied to the corpse of the EU.
joaner3 likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2020, 08:17   #18
God Member

Spot on, Margaret.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:47   #19
Beacon of light

It has been reported thatnif the Prime Minister tweaks the Withdrawal Agreement, there is a possibility for the EU to take legal action...so I was delighted to read Sir Peter Marcshalls views on this.
I felt that the EU had broken international law, but I could not outline how or in what way.
This article is from main stream media, but it is worth a read.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...llegally-Boris

Have a look and see what you think.
Old 15-09-2020, 13:05   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

best way is tell them to get stuffed and walk away if no agreement no trouble. imho
Old 15-09-2020, 14:25   #21
Beacon of light

Cashy, they still think we will cave in!
Old 15-09-2020, 14:30   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy, they still think we will cave in!
i doubt that very much margaret - hope im right. B.J. is many things but doubt if stupid is one of em.
joaner3 likes this.
Old 15-09-2020, 15:56   #23
Beacon of light

I hope so Cashy.
It would be a disaster if those bustards in Brussels won.
joaner3 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:29   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I hope so Cashy.
It would be a disaster if those bustards in Brussels won.
can imagine those countries in the EU that do a lot of exporting to GB will be more than a little worried. doubt any reasons the EU come up with to make exporting difficult to us would not go down too well. thats if they get the full facts and not a local BBC type slant on stuff in their countries.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 20:02   #25
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Not in the least! In fact the more the eu-rinal & remoaniacs squeal & stamp their feet the more I feel Brexit on WTO terms is the way to go.
Old 20-09-2020, 16:12   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
can imagine those countries in the EU that do a lot of exporting to GB will be more than a little worried. doubt any reasons the EU come up with to make exporting difficult to us would not go down too well. thats if they get the full facts and not a local BBC type slant on stuff in their countries.
Here’s some facts you’ll never see or hear on the Brussels Broadcasting Corruption:

https://facts4eu.org/news/2020_sep_brexit_britain_soars
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 32BEC90F-3AF2-429B-AEFC-54FBF72446F2.jpeg (106.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 20-09-2020, 16:26   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Why yeh bothering wi facts mate they mean nowt to financers imho
dotti34 likes this.
Old 20-09-2020, 18:36   #28
Beacon of light

It makes me so angry to hear that the Germans call us 'treasure Island'....nothing would please me more than leaving on WTO rules and watching their exports go down the gurgler.

I agree, the more the remainders squeal and scream makes me sure that leaving with no trade deal....and with the WA tweaked to our advantage.
Ann Widecombe made an observation a bout the EU taking legal action against us...she said
'They can't afford it'.
The EU are in no position to complain about us reneging on a treaty. They themselves have broken international law and nothing happened to them.
cashman likes this.
Old 28-09-2020, 20:58   #29

What worries me is that the disgraceful way the country is being mismanaged at the moment and how it will impact our image abroad and to future trading partners. People see how poorly the virus situation has been handled here and how the economy is being destroyed more so than rival nations and it is hardly likely to inspire confidence in foreign investors. I would hate to see the pro-EU parties profit from this and have us crawling back to join as a bankrupt third rate nation.... though if we weren't in a position to contribute they probably wouldn't want us.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 21:13   #30
Beacon of light

I truly canot see any pro EU party gaining anything in the way of leverage to take us back into the EU.
For a start, I think this is tthe beginning of the end for the EU.....other nations are seeing how the land lies and when we have left...I mean totally, I think there might be others that follow.
As for our reputation regarding the handling of the virus...it seems that there are someout there whwo think there should be harsher restrictions...though thankfully there seems to be an awakening. some people are beginning to see and recognise what is going on...that we are beeing duped.
After all how can you have a pandemic and have a total death rate that is LOWER year on year for the last five years?

The pandemic is a vehicle for massive social change.....the politicians have a sinister agenda.....vaccinate, track, get rid of cash....allowing banks to control your money, because if they do that they control YOU.
joaner3 and monkey hanger like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..