Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes
  • 5 Post By DaveinGermany
  • 4 Post By Margaret Pilkington
  • 4 Post By cashman
  • 2 Post By monkey hanger
  • 2 Post By Less
  • 2 Post By DaveinGermany
  • 1 Post By monkey hanger

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2017, 21:32   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Drone strikes.

Have just listened to Corbyn talking about the drone strike on the white widow and her young son, he says people should be put before court for these things, what a tit, who is he trying to kid, there are NO troops oer yon so how the hell? unless hes suggesting sending troops oer, Hes just coming out with crap like that, before he will agree with these actions, well the creep dont fool me.
Old 13-10-2017, 05:18   #2
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Drone strikes.

Yeah right! The drone pilot should be given a commendation for taking out scum & future scum that were a threat to innocents & our way of life. On top of that, using drones is a far better way of taking out these creatures than risking the lives of our lads & lasses by putting them on the ground.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:07   #3
Beacon of light

The boy that Jeremy Corbyn talks about had already(allegedly) been involved in beheadings.
We might see him as a child, but ISIS recognised him as a soldier...a jihadi.
Although they were British citizens, anyone who goes abroad to support any terror organisation should be seen as having relinquished their citizenship of this country and targeted in the same way as all ISIS members.

A United States spokesman said that whenever they can, they try to catch the terrorist alive to get intelligence from them...but where this is not possible then they use killer strikes.

This woman is gone...she recruited many impressionable young people to an evil cause...and that cannot be right.
I am reluctant to be jubilant about someone's death, but in her case I think we are better off now she is gone.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 07:38   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

As far as i'm concerned age is irrelevant, if yer old enough to take part in beheading, then yer old enough to be wiped out,
Old 13-10-2017, 08:03   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Have just listened to Corbyn talking about the drone strike on the white widow and her young son, he says people should be put before court for these things, what a tit,
the latter word you used is useful unlike corbyn. bring em back here, have an expensive court case then let em go due to some human rights regulations that someone had dregged up. thank goodness he was not around in the last 2 world wars. probably made lord haw haw director general of the BBC after it was over and prosecuted people who smashed up german owned shops too.
KiTChener and cashman like this.

Last edited by Neil; 15-10-2017 at 10:13. Reason: fix quote
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 11:35   #6
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
prosecuted people who smashed up german owned shops too.
Oh how times have changed, back then even though the owners of those shops were trying their best to integrate into our society persecution of them was allowed.

Now we have among us a large group of immigrants and their children that don't want to integrate running the corner shops, if you were to pick up a brick within 100yds of one of them, you would no doubt face a heavy fine, imprisonment or if surrounded before the Police could arrive, death.

Yes, I know I face a similar punishment and just because I couldn't be bothered to convert from imperial to metric in this post!
monkey hanger and ferret man like this.

Last edited by Neil; 15-10-2017 at 10:14. Reason: fixed quote
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 12:11   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Why does it say i posted that in yer last post Less? dont understand?
Old 13-10-2017, 12:18   #8
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why does it say i posted that in yer last post Less? dont understand?
If you look at monkey hangers post, he quoted you and got the way to reproduce the quote wrong, because I then quoted a faulty quote, it also went wrong, had I noticed, before quoting it, you wouldn't have been mentioned.

perhaps Neil can sort it later?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 21:39   #9
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Mind you, Corpy bin has got previous on this though, back in 2015 he questioned the RAF drone strikes that killed the Welsh jihadi. In case you missed it, the link is below. He's also bumping his gums about UK taking gimmegrants in line with the eu quotas scheme in the article (it was back in 2015 admittedly), not heard him & his cronies blathering quite so loudly now.

Jeremy Corbyn calls RAF drone strike which killed Reyaad Khan 'legally questionable' - Wales Online
Busman747 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 14-10-2017, 08:09   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

Oh how times have changed, back then even though the owners of those shops were trying their best to integrate into our society persecution of them was allowed.
my old man told me of a number of people of german extraction had their shops smashed up at the beginning of world war 1. before the outbreak of war they were valued members of hartlepool life and their only crime was like the royal family having german ancestry. makes me wonder what people of that generation would make of our friends now.
Less likes this.

Last edited by Neil; 15-10-2017 at 10:16. Reason: fix quote
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 00:44   #11
God Member

corbyn demanded......

funeral details of this skank so he could attend

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..