Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2005, 20:01   #1
I am Banned

drug dealers nearly caught

for the past year my area has been plagued by two asian drug dealers selling their goods openly in the street from early morning to late at night

its bad enough these dealers are doing this but what is worse is their customers who while waiting for their drugs try doorhandles on houses to see if any doors are unlocked and also scout back alleys looking over walls to see if anything there is worth nicking

if the mood takes tham they will have no second thoughts about urinating in the middle of the street infront of children as young as 6 years old if not younger

as usual by the time the police arrive they have scarpered off home to take their drugs but today the police turned up intime to catch the 2 asians and searched them and their car but unfortunatly they had sold their goods and no longer were in possesion of them

ime pretty sure its not just my area that has similar scumbags in action and it makes me wonder why we are loosing the comunity wardens as we need all the help we can getting rid of these scumbags

ime pretty sure some will wonder why no one has gone out and slapped these idiots but although stoned out of their brains and easy to thump they can still throw bricks through your windows when your in bed or out shopping etc

i will finish by saying anyone living in the devonshire st , westwood street area should secure anything in their yards of value and make sure your locked up well when leaving home as i have had to call the police 3 times this week to report people climbing up back walls to see whats inside peoples yards
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2005, 20:09   #2
God Member

Re: drug dealers nearly caught

Blimey Chav, I'm really shocked, that area was always ok.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 20:13   #3
Resident Waffler

Glad to say we will not be leaving our house empty when we go away. One occupant will remain. Doesn't stop the theiving bleepbleeps trying again though does it?

Law and order? It's a sick joke isn't it?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 20:15   #4
God Member

We used to live on Westwood street. It sounds like it has gone downhill since we left.

I hope you get them nicked Chav

Ian
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 20:16   #5
God Member

I've been burgled Willow, its a long time ago but you never forget it, these people are the lowest of the low.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 20:47   #6
God Member

Today we've had our bench nicked from outside the front of our house. I'm not in a very tolerant mood.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 21:17   #7
I am Banned

the area its self hasnt realy gone downhill its just a few addicts that have moved into rented propertys and the dealer delivers

teh protocal is that te druggies order from the payphone at the end of knowlmere street and wait for these asian guys to deliver

unfortunatly these scumbags dont have the decency to go home and slowly kill them selves but have to act like animals in the street
Old 06-08-2005, 21:35   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

hope you manage to get the scumbags nicked chav, didnt realise it was bad round what used to be a decent area- thought it was mainly ours.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:39   #9
Senior Member+

hmmmmmmmm

chav - what car do these asians drive???

u know their names?

its the same here

my parents own two houses which they rent out. initially it was really hard to get custom from ppl who werent junkies or dealers. thanks to a few heavies i know we got them both out and now we have a single girl and a family staying at the houses. yeah i'm sure they have an odd joint but generally knowing who they associate wiht htey're more chav's than junkies. rather have a chav than a junkie.

too many landlords are interested in rent only. htey see a cheap house buy it - and rent it. so all these dss dealers come on board adn then the whole area goes down.

chav - next time u see them - note their number plate. i know a few people that are rather handy.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:51   #10
Beacon of light

In some respects I wish they would legalise drugs......at least it would get rid of the people who deal........it would also stop people from stealing to fund their habit and it would allow health authorities to monitor the health of the users.

I know it is a contentious subject, but so far nothing else has worked.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 12:53   #11
I am Banned

i agree with some of that actualy

the one difference i would make is that an addict would be helped once to kick the habbit but if they started drugs again they would be left to sort themselves out

people know the effects of drugs so anyone stupid enough to start them deserves very little pity in my book
Old 07-08-2005, 13:02   #12
Beacon of light

and legalising drugs would mean that the true number of people affected could be assessed........the only worry would be that the dealers may still deal to kids......they would not make the same money though and maybe would have to get some proper employment.

I am sure they get kids hooked so that they always have a clientele...legalising drugs would stop that to a great degree.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 13:12   #13
I am Banned

well th epolice officer who attended searched on junkiee and found that he had everyting he needed to take his drugs and had £50 to pay for his fix which the police man told me was the going rate for what the addict was after

ime sure the govenment could make this stuff and undercut the dealers even with tax on it

at the moment the govenment is blaming computer piracy for providing money to organised crime but at £50 a fix for a junkie i wonder which is truely providing the most money to go towards organised crime ..?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..