Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2012, 19:34   #1
I am Banned

Europe as it is

Europe as it is today, its take them near 100 years, but they now rule the roost & are finally crapping on every one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Europe.jpg (49.1 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Retlaw; 14-07-2012 at 19:38.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-07-2012, 20:34   #2
God Member

Re: Europe as it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Europe as it is today, its take them near 100 years, but they now rule the roost & are finally crapping on every one.
Funny ... but true. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who refuses to buy into the warm, fuzzy, poliitcally correct new Germany. Marechal Foch had it right ... and, by the way, General Arthur Currie ... the krauts should never have been allowed off the canvas in '18. But the yanks got their way ... more or less ... and what should have been a crushing victory turned into a halftime break. And all those countries which were, within living memeory, brutalized by the Germans are now kissing kraut ass.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 22:58   #3

It's better than kissing Frog arse
Claytoner40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 00:15   #4
Super Moderator

Personally, I would prefer not to have to kiss either of their arses...or the yanks...but that seems beyond the capabilities of our politicians on both sides.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:31   #5
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Personally, I would prefer not to have to kiss either of their arses...or the yanks...but that seems beyond the capabilities of our politicians on both sides.
Spot on Wyn, mind you 95% of us don't give a stuff about Europe, but Retlaws right Germany are now doing what they failed to achieve in two world wars, rule Europe, I suppose the only difference is they aren't Goose Stepping down White Hall............................Yet
Old 18-07-2012, 21:04   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Spot on Wyn, mind you 95% of us don't give a stuff about Europe, but Retlaws right Germany are now doing what they failed to achieve in two world wars, rule Europe, I suppose the only difference is they aren't Goose Stepping down White Hall............................Yet
Agree with both you & Wyn Neither the Germans or French have been able to defeat us in war since the Middle Ages but are now getting closer to their goal by political means
Old 19-07-2012, 19:30   #7
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Agree with both you & Wyn Neither the Germans or French have been able to defeat us in war since the Middle Ages but are now getting closer to their goal by political means
And the flaming fifth columnist in this country
Old 19-07-2012, 20:43   #8
God Member

Quote:
And the flaming fifth columnist in this country
Only one of them Not much of a column is it? He must be one busy guy
Old 20-07-2012, 08:39   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Only one of them Not much of a column is it? He must be one busy guy
There are 650 of um at least Eric, less a few who have seen sense
Old 20-07-2012, 20:57   #10
God Member

Quote:
There are 650 of um at least Eric, less a few who have seen sense
Ah ... the guys in Westminster Know what you mean; we got a whole bunch in Ottawa.
Old 21-07-2012, 08:53   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Ah ... the guys in Westminster Know what you mean; we got a whole bunch in Ottawa.
Ya seems catching world wide these days
Old 21-07-2012, 15:16   #12

67 years of peace in Europe (apart from the Balkans) - the longest period ever. Isn't that worth something? One of the greatest features of my life is never having to fight any war or do any form of military service. Most of us are Germans anyway - where do people think the Angles and the Saxons came from?
Balbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 15:21   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbus View Post
67 years of peace in Europe (apart from the Balkans) - the longest period ever. Isn't that worth something? One of the greatest features of my life is never having to fight any war or do any form of military service. Most of us are Germans anyway - where do people think the Angles and the Saxons came from?
Well the Krauts failed with two attempts to rule Europe by means of war, now they've found an easier way, just let people like Blair Brown and Cameron, run the white flag up, and give it to um on a plate
Old 21-07-2012, 16:04   #14
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbus View Post
OMG, a real patriot, yes like you I didn't have to fight, why? because our parents/grandparents fought.

It is worth nothing if we don't maintain their standards and be prepared to fight, not for foreign wars, but against the way our freedom is being stolen in Brussels.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 18:03   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
OMG, a real patriot, yes like you I didn't have to fight, why? because our parents/grandparents fought.

It is worth nothing if we don't maintain their standards and be prepared to fight, not for foreign wars, but against the way our freedom is being stolen in Brussels.
First point is an excellent one. To put it bluntly, I didn't have to get shot and gassed 'caused my grandad did it for me.

And it seems as if someone has forgotten about the Cold War. Not too much shooting going on; but there was a Major Mexican standoff happening, and we all know, or, at least, those who lived through it know, how close to extinction we were .... particularly in those thirteen days in October in '62. And it's not hard to figure out why the krauts have been quiet for '67 years ... They've been licking their wounds, and taking yank handouts so that they could get their economy booming again to the point where they could use economic muscle to do what they could not do militarily. It's not hard to figure out that the EU is little more than a front for German control of Europe. The French will probably tag along with them, looking to share the power. (A lot like the leader of your Lib-Dems, eh.)

And let's not forget that while Europe has been peaceful for a while ... a peace of exhaustion, rather than a new commitment to peaceful co-existance ... the world hasn't been all that calm. And blame for much of this can be laid at Germany's door .... For example, it is a valid and defensible argument that if there had been no Third Reich, there would have been no Israel.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..