Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2010, 06:16   #1
God Member

heart 'disease' and Sex

sorry but this is one of the daftest BBC news reports I have come across
BBC News - Heart attack survivors 'fear sex'
not sure how many Accy web users of a certain age have had heart problems , I've had two stents installed over the years but its never been a problem with my libido , probably it should be a poll question ......... if you have heart problems and thought you would croak during sex would you abstain , yes or no ?
My thinking is .... sod the partner (sorry not nice ) but if it has to happen, let me go out in a blaze of glory
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-05-2010, 06:21   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: heart 'disease' and Sex

can beat that steeljack i have had 3 stents installed
when i first had a heart attack they would not even let me have a shower never mind sex
one problem is my heart attack has left me with bad angina

Last edited by Mick; 22-05-2010 at 07:24.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 06:22   #3
God Member

my dad had a mitral valve replacement a few years ago....and he's now about to marry wife number 4.....need i say more
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 07:23   #4
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
angina
Does Anne know you call her tuppence that?

The postcoital cigarette is more dangerous for me, because of the Parkinson's, than the dirty deed itself.

If your number's up, it makes no difference if you're involved in a little horse play at the time.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 09:07   #5
God Member

What is now my aorta used to be in my leg ... and the thingy in my leg is ... god knows what; maybe garden hose ... but it ain't slowed me down ... and with the increased blood flow
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 09:11   #6
Resting in Peace

I though the story that 20% of women would rather give up sex than chocolate was more interesting, brings an all new meaning to the statement, not tonight darling I have a headache, pass the Maltesers
Old 22-05-2010, 10:23   #7
God Member

as tony curtis once said when asked if it was dangerous for him to be having sex at his age with his heart condition with young women...

if she dies she dies

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:45   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
as tony curtis once said when asked if it was dangerous for him to be having sex at his age with his heart condition with young women...

if she dies she dies
I think another famous quote was "Lay on your side and I'll try to miss it"

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..