Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2009, 11:16   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: home excercise equipment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
more chance of osama turning CND.
Knowing you, thats just what I thought
Old 23-07-2009, 18:57   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos28 View Post
Do you know how you go about getting one of these? Thanks
you need to either live, work or have a doctor within the Blackburn with Darwen area, i got my form from the doctors, they had to give me a letter proving where i live and who my doctor was so i could take it to one of the sports centres in BwD
Old 24-07-2009, 08:44   #18
Junior Member+

Well we live in Accrington but my partner works in Blackburn. Not sure where he'd get a form from?
carlos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 18:11   #19
God Member

only he would be allowed to use the facilities for free then, tell him to go to Waves or Shad sports centre/daisyfield swimming baths and pick a form up, he will need to prove he works in Blackburn to get a beez card though

and dont think you would be able to use his pass because you won't, they take a photo of you when they first swipe your card which comes up on the computer everytime the card is used

Last edited by flashy; 24-07-2009 at 18:13.
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 08:34   #20
Junior Member+

No i wasnt planning that lol. We go to Waves quite a lot with the little one though so him going for free will save a few quid

Thanks for the info though
Old 25-07-2009, 11:03   #21
God Member

he will only be able to use the gym at waves on the weekend for free, he can use Shad or Audley gym for free 7 days a week, although its bloody hard to actually find something to go on during the week, its always packed...tell him to pick up a leaflet about free stuff when he goes to register
Old 27-07-2009, 07:24   #22
God Member

carlos, take a look at this, it might help

beeZ card free leisure application form : Beez card : Leisure and culture : Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council
Old 27-07-2009, 09:32   #23
Junior Member+

Ive applied for one online for him. Thanks Flashy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..