Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2005, 22:38   #1
Senior Member+

How?

How does this happen? when are the airy fairy do gooders going to learn? Woops this may be negative, Lucky I posted it before the 18th.

Egyptian-born Tariq Ramadan has been banned from the US for endorsing terrorism. France has also barred him. An Islamic academic who says suicide bombings are justified will preach to young Muslims in London at a conference funded by British taxpayers,

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-07-2005, 22:41   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: How?

Have you read where some of the funding is coming from?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 22:48   #3
I am Banned

maybe he can persuade a few more english muslims to attack another city we are 4 short now afterall and the police obviously feel we need to replace them

Last edited by chav1; 12-07-2005 at 22:50.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 22:54   #4
Give, give, give member

Makes you sick.

We are the world's doormat for every scrote to wipe their feet on. Our immigration policies,[do we have any?] are appalling.

I missed this story, where is the funding coming from?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 23:01   #5
I am Banned

the police are funding some of it
Old 12-07-2005, 23:03   #6
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
maybe he can persuade a few more english muslims to attack another city we are 4 short now afterall and the police obviously feel we need to replace them
I wouldn’t be too concerned about numbers, there’s at least 500 thousand illegals unaccounted for. I have little doubt that some will fill the gaps. My concern is what about the memories about those who lost their lives and the feelings of those left behind? This is a National Disgrace and someone in our Government should pay the highest political price and resign……

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 12-07-2005 at 23:11.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 23:08   #7
Roy
Administrator

Before long there will be a revolution in the UK. Either that or we will actually start seeing westerners turning to terrorism and bombing places of religion of these people and other places associated with the people who our government seem so keen to protect.
People are becoming fed up of being victims. Our government seem happy to protect these people. Our government will soon need protecting from their own people if they are not carefull.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 23:10   #8
I am Banned

your absolutely correct it is a kick in the teeth to the victims , their familys and basicly every person who is british
Old 12-07-2005, 23:13   #9
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy
Before long there will be a revolution in the UK. Either that or we will actually start seeing westerners turning to terrorism and bombing places of religion of these people and other places associated with the people who our government seem so keen to protect.
People are becoming fed up of being victims. Our government seem happy to protect these people. Our government will soon need protecting from their own people if they are not carefull.
What worries me Roy is I think you might be right and thats one hell of a frightening thought……

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 12-07-2005, 23:14   #10
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
What worries me Roy is I think you might be right and thats one hell of a frightening thought……
yeah chavs with c4 and rocket launchers is a scary thought
Old 12-07-2005, 23:25   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well for once i'm stuck for words=don't want banning from the site!
Old 12-07-2005, 23:49   #12
Member.

Quote:
yeah chavs with c4 and rocket launchers is a scary thought
You would be better off befriending a 9 mm and let the boys with the big guns lead the way….No disrespect, what the hell’s a chav?...

Cashman, get it said.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 12-07-2005, 23:51   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
You would be better off befriending a 9 mm and let the boys with the big guns lead the way….No disrespect, what the hell’s a chav?...

Cashman, get it said.
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/4images/de...?image_id=1321
Old 12-07-2005, 23:55   #14
Member.

Quote:
Ok, thanks for that. I must be getting old, very old.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 13-07-2005, 20:56   #15
Beacon of light

Our poor border control is to blame for the number of illegal aliens in this country......and although the government tell us that they BELIEVE there are something like 570,000 illegals in the country.... they actually havent got a clue how many there may be......it could be double or even treble that number.

All these disaffected young muslims.......if they don't like what is happening in this country then they should perhaps leave and go to Saudi.....or Pakistan.....or Afghanistan........and if they are the holders of British passports...let them emigrate to where ever they feel they would be better treated.

And it is about time the government got rid of the clerics that are spouting hatred and inciting racial violence.......you can bet if it was a methodist or Cof E vicar doing all the saop-boxing, they would be locked up.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..