Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2003, 19:02   #1
Resting in Peace

Post HOW BAD HAVE YOU BEEN AFTER A NIGHT OUT

Once went to a party and got so drunk i passed out
when i did come round i couldnt get up off the floor
i hadant realised i was under a bed ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-10-2003, 21:16   #2
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Post Re: HOW BAD HAVE YOU BEEN AFTER A NIGHT OUT

[smiley=lol.gif]  This is soooo embarrasing, I went to Cyprus with my friends and after a couple of strongbows and 3 brandy sours I was incapable of speech (never realised how strong they were) I woke up in the wrong apartment, the one next door to ours in somebody elses bed ( yikes!!) There were young men sleeping on the floor and I had the cheek to wake them all up and demand to know what they were doing in my apartment and where were my friends?

It was really gut wrenching when it dawned on me I was in the wrong place, one of them took me next door to my room and my mates howled laughing. (to be fair, we'd only been there a day, how the hell was I supposed to know where I was staying!!  My key had also worked in their door.)

Took a long time to live that one down :-*

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 07:07   #3

I ended up in hospital?!  :-/

I had been on my first ever works do, got completely plastered (i could not walk!)  [smiley=alc.gif]  and we all went back to a mates house.  I passed out on the settee, [smiley=couchplus.gif] so they put me in one of the spare beds.  All i can remember is the last pub and waking up in the morning feeling fine.

Once i got home, around dinner i started with some weird pains in my stomach.  So after tea i went to the hospital and they did not have a clue what it was.  I later found out my appendix was leaking and i was about to die.  I am fine now, had it whipped out and recovered.

Mine is not an embarressing story, just a story to remind me never to get in that state again!!  
Dizzy D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 08:09   #4
adi

Mine was on a lads holiday in Magaluf.

It was our first night there and we agreed to go on the welcome party 'pub guide' with our Rep and all the other new guests. The 'guide' didnt start till 9.30pm - believing this to be a bit late we decided to go out at around 5.30pm.

By the time the 'guide' started we where legless and by the time the games where in full swing a couple of the lads had to go home.

I woke up the following morning on the balcony of what i thought was my apartment. I stormed in shouting at my 'mates' who where under the covers for leaving me on the balcony.

To my astonishment two girls peeled back their covers to politely tell me that they had to fetch me to their apartment cos i was in such a state the night before!

Looking on the bright side they made a good breakfast and I still keep in touch with both on them!!  
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 10:08   #5
Senior Member+

my worst night ever has to be my 50th birthday, i was totally legless my nephew more or less was carrying me and his sister up dill hall lane good job he's a big lad.got to my sisters could'nt get up stairs to toilet they had to push me up. apparently i fell off toilet and smacked my head on wash basin threw up all over they put me to bed and guess what threw up again well you can imagine my family was'nt to impressed hopefully it will never happen again.They did not let it drop for weeks we had a good laugh though it was very embarasing for me and for them i should think.
Old 08-10-2003, 12:08   #6

there's not enough room on here for me to tell my stories!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 12:14   #7
Senior Member+

go on give it a try.cant be worse than mine i'm sure. ;D
Old 08-10-2003, 15:39   #8
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Come on Littlemo, you know you want to tell us, I'm bound to recall some of yours, it's just that long ago since you were drunk in Accy, my memory is hazy.

Lets face it, I have enough trouble remembering mine, usually endure the old kangaroo court the morning after, when your mates tell you what you did. [smiley=cheers.gif]

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 22:43   #9

i understand littlemo i have some embarassing stories to tell after the ale :-[
malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2003, 12:02   #10
Resting in Peace

My brother who was 16 at the time was dateing this girl that lived accross the road from him.
one night he went over to see her ,her parents were out and they got so drunk that when her parents returned her father had to carry my brother home.
by the way her father was a copper ;D
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2003, 12:42   #11
God Member

First time I ever saw a Bidet I was well tanked up.....did'nt know what it was, thought it was a drinking fountain.....

(P.S. A bidet is what the frogs use to clean their bum - it shoots up water, in case you don't know...filthy business, if you ask me. Whats wrong with yesterdays 'Sun'..?)

(P.P.S.....Anyone here every been to France? Don't go in the pub bogs, whatever you do.....no dunny's at all - the burglars have been in and nicked them all..just a hole in the ground...and these guys regard themselves as being the leading light of European Civilisation!!!! - give me a break!)
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2003, 12:48   #12
I am Banned

I spent two weeks in France this summer and only saw one such toilet and that looked like it belonged in a museum.  the rest where all standard english like toilets.

30 years ago every public loo I saw in France was as you describe. they where in the streets.. very little cover as well.. any passing shopper could see in.

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2003, 12:50   #13
God Member

About 20 years ago I went to Paris on a 24hr pub crawl and got nicked for peeing in the back of a bin wagon!
Old 14-10-2003, 12:51   #14
God Member

Hey Harry,

You obviously drink in different circles than me!
Old 14-10-2003, 13:17   #15
I am Banned

Quote:
You obviously drink in different circles than me!
Me drink ?
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..