Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2006, 00:40   #16
God Member

Re: Hypnotism

OMG rindy

your accomplice has been badly trained i see

all his actions fall back to his master..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-12-2006, 01:30   #17
Resting in peace

Quote:
garinda.Now look into my eyes, just my eyes.
Looking at those eyes garinda I think you have been on my Merlot, yes you can have all the virtual money you want off me.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 07:25   #18
God Member

I would absolutely love to be 'regressed' into a previous life or whatever. Stage hypnotism where they just try and make fun of you doesn't interest me but if I could be taken back I'd love to know what happened 'before' I was born.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 15:55   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
I would absolutely love to be 'regressed' into a previous life or whatever. Stage hypnotism where they just try and make fun of you doesn't interest me but if I could be taken back I'd love to know what happened 'before' I was born.
What would you do then especially if you found out you were around at the time of the cave men and nowt between then and now?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 18:41   #20
God Member

At least I'd know, Perhaps I've been a cat/worm/who knows.

I just think it would be nice to know

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 19:30   #21
Senior Member+

Once in a club in Scotland & this hypnotist got several volunteers up.After all were put under he told them to imagine they were having the best sex they'd ever had One unfortunate girl just led there motionless whilst the rest writhed around in ecstasy.Okay it was alaugh at the time but looking back you wonder about morals & exploitiveness at these stage hypnotists.
Old 28-12-2006, 22:09   #22
Accy Goddess

Same has Entwisi, I to would like to be regressed and see who I was in a previous life.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 22:20   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell silver View Post
Once in a club in Scotland & this hypnotist got several volunteers up.After all were put under he told them to imagine they were having the best sex they'd ever had One unfortunate girl just led there motionless whilst the rest writhed around in ecstasy.Okay it was alaugh at the time but looking back you wonder about morals & exploitiveness at these stage hypnotists.
People volenteer knowing full well it could be anything that they are asked to do.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2006, 22:50   #24

I had a friend who was once hypnotised at a pub it was supposed to be a bit of fun. But after they were brought out of the hyponitic state. His behaviour changed and he was sat having a drink then he just went into a trance. I do think this is a very dangerous practise especially when it is done by perhaps someone who is not fully trained. After all it is your mind that they are playing with, and everyone's brain works and reacts differently to certain circumstances. so I would never allow myself to be hypnotised. You also have to be open to it in order for it to work, as their were a few who on the stage who did not come under the spell if you do not believe or do not let yourself become hypnotised.
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 08:46   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
People volenteer knowing full well it could be anything that they are asked to do.
Fair enough,but after a few drinks in a club(a night club at that,so they'd had a few before they got there)the dutch courage to volunteer had kicked in,and thier judgement not to clear.And how safe is it to hypnotise someone whose had a skinful?
Old 29-12-2006, 11:56   #26
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell silver View Post
Fair enough,but after a few drinks in a club(a night club at that,so they'd had a few before they got there)the dutch courage to volunteer had kicked in,and thier judgement not to clear.And how safe is it to hypnotise someone whose had a skinful?
I'm always askin' people who have had a skinfull to take their clothes off and bark like a dog. Most oblige, and you don't need hypnosis to achieve it.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 12:42   #27
God Member

I've never been hypnotised, but when we were on holiday one year a member of our group was chosen to be hypnotised by the stage act. The hypnotist had him doing the usual stupid things. Afterwards though, our friend said he really hadn't got a clue and it wasn't 'put on'. So he was either genuinely hypnotised or a good liar

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..