Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2012, 19:07   #1
God Member

is jeremy hunt dangerous

is jeremy hunt dangerous with his views on homeopathy,every time i read about these new tories it pursuades me that they are a bunch of dangerous kranks and are out of touch with reality
Old 04-09-2012, 19:12   #2
Senior Member+

Re: is jeremy hunt dangerous

He can't be as bad as the clown he's succeeded as Health Secretary, Andrew Lansley, who managed to antagonise everyone, and who even his own back benchers are glad to see removed!
gynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 19:13   #3
God Member

i think he might, be his views are on the verge of lunacy
Old 04-09-2012, 19:28   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
i think he might, be his views are on the verge of lunacy
I see what you mean

Jeremy Hunt under fire for stance on NHS tribute, homeopathy and abortion | Politics | guardian.co.uk
gynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 19:50   #5
God Member

even the torygraph recognise this Jeremy Hunt is controversial appointment as Health Secretary - Telegraph
Old 04-09-2012, 19:53   #6
God Member

heres another loony lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 558487_468193036547074_152832612_n.jpg (62.9 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-09-2012, 20:07   #7
JFT96

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 22:15   #8
God Member

what real loonies in goverment so your saying his views are sane do you agree on his ideology.its goodbye nhs and his mate murdoch will keep the propoganda coming. these people are more dangerous than thatchers lot and thats astonishing people are sticking their heads in the sand i predicted that osbornes policies werent going to work and i predict disaster for the nhs,remember he is the one who tried to get the nhs part of the olympic opening ceremony took out.
Old 04-09-2012, 22:24   #9
Super Moderator

So what's the choice? These loonies...or t'other loonies who took us into a unnecessary war on a lie...who squandered £12 billion on a computer system for the NHS that didn't work...who spent, spent, spent, spent on discredited projects and headline-catching gimmicks, then when the game was up, laughed in our faces and said "there's no money left"?

They're ALL loonies, you loony!
Old 04-09-2012, 22:39   #10
God Member

facts and figures these lot are spending more money than labour ever did ,what are they spending it on answers on a post card
Old 04-09-2012, 22:47   #11

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
what real loonies in goverment so your saying his views are sane do you agree on his ideology.its goodbye nhs and his mate murdoch will keep the propoganda coming. these people are more dangerous than thatchers lot and thats astonishing people are sticking their heads in the sand i predicted that osbornes policies werent going to work and i predict disaster for the nhs,remember he is the one who tried to get the nhs part of the olympic opening ceremony took out.
My head ain't in the sand, YOUR party's head, shoulders and upper torso are though

Cameron's an idiot, Clegg is a lickspittle, they are extremely unpopular because of their unproven and debatable cuts,cuts.cuts mentality.....problem is, if there were an election tomorrow.....

Just WHAT is the alternative?...a labour party full of clueless, mealy mouthed sycophants following the wrong Milliband like lemmings over the European precipice..Diane Abbot as Home Secretary and Graham Jones as Minister for Europe...

A party totally bereft of any semblance of this countrys needs, a party without a real grasp of basic economics, a party whos only claim to fame in the last two years has been jumping on populist bandwagons...

And still Joe Public wouldn't vote them in, look at Bradford, traditional labour voters would rather vote for an idiot like Galloway than a labour politician.
Old 04-09-2012, 22:50   #12
Super Moderator

Guinness, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Karma sent.
Old 04-09-2012, 22:51   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
My head ain't in the sand, YOUR party's head, shoulders and upper torso are though

Cameron's an idiot, Clegg is a lickspittle, they are extremely unpopular because of their unproven and debatable cuts,cuts.cuts mentality.....problem is, if there were an election tomorrow.....

Just WHAT is the alternative?...a labour party full of clueless, mealy mouthed sycophants following the wrong Milliband like lemmings over the European precipice..Diane Abbot as Home Secretary and Graham Jones as Minister for Europe...

A party totally bereft of any semblance of this countrys needs, a party without a real grasp of basic economics, a party whos only claim to fame in the last two years has been jumping on populist bandwagons...

And still Joe Public wouldn't vote them in, look at Bradford, traditional labour voters would rather vote for an idiot like Galloway than a labour politician.
not many time i agree with you but galloway is an idiot
Old 04-09-2012, 22:51   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post

Damn decent post that in my opinion.
Old 04-09-2012, 23:00   #15
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
So what's the choice? These loonies...or t'other loonies who took us into a unnecessary war on a lie...who squandered £12 billion on a computer system for the NHS that didn't work...who spent, spent, spent, spent on discredited projects and headline-catching gimmicks, then when the game was up, laughed in our faces and said "there's no money left"?

They're ALL loonies, you loony!
At last something to agree with you on!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..