Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2010, 19:55   #1
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
It affects us all

The Other day there was a thread running in the Stanley section about us blokes not going to the Doc's & getting ourselves sorted ( I know it's a typical bloke thing) & yesterday at work a red top was lying around so out of boredom I began reading it & came across the story of "Justine Hargreaves", what made it stand out is that this lady was from Accrington.

So just as a thought "what's good for the Gander ............" you know the rest, so us lads have had our prod in the ribs, you lasses make sure you look after yourselves too.

Tragic Accrington mum's legacy to her children (From Lancashire Telegraph)
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-10-2010, 21:15   #2

Re: It affects us all

Touching story isn't it.
Old 21-10-2010, 21:21   #3
Super Moderator

Re: It affects us all

A very brave girl...it even tugged at the heartstrings of a cynical owd sod like me!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..