Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2008, 20:56   #1
Resting In Peace

john bull outfit

on passing eco fill on littel blackburn rd i noticed in the window a sign printers from £2 i know the shop is closing but a printer for £2 it must be a john outfit/ some of you might remember them.
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-07-2008, 21:09   #2
God Member

Re: john bull outfit

i dunno they could be lexmark printers , you have to be insane to buy a lexmark though because the inks cost more than the printer lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 21:31   #3
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i dunno they could be lexmark printers , you have to be insane to buy a lexmark though because the inks cost more than the printer lol
i no i just got a dell photo printer 720 and i am looking round for for cheep ink cartridge for that.
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 21:47   #4
God Member

well i wouldnt recomend cartridge world blackburn i used them once and the ink came back not working and got into a right old argument with them because not only was it not working it also wasnt the cartridge i left with them and the head was knackered on the one they gave me and i never did get a refund as it would just add more cost traveling to blackburn,also i have heard from others that they dont fill them much anyway

look for compatables i know you can get compatables for any epson printer but im not sure on other brands

some refurbished ones slightly cheaper on this site , you will probably find slightly cheaper if you look elswhere as i just clicked teh first page of google

http://www.365ink.co.uk/dell-dell-c-607_1821_1822.html

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 16-07-2008 at 21:49.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 08:17   #5
Senior Member+

I always use cartridge world in accrington, although I have had a problem with one of the cartridges ive got from there, i took it back and they replaced it straight away for me, no arguements and very appologetic.

They dont always refil YOUR cartridge, they have some on the shelf ready and refil yours at a later time, saves the rushing / waiting.

I would recommend them anytime, I have always been happy with the product / service provided by the accrington branch
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 08:42   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
I always use cartridge world in accrington, although I have had a problem with one of the cartridges ive got from there, i took it back and they replaced it straight away for me, no arguements and very appologetic.

They dont always refil YOUR cartridge, they have some on the shelf ready and refil yours at a later time, saves the rushing / waiting.

I would recommend them anytime, I have always been happy with the product / service provided by the accrington branch
I use them emzy, never had any problems with them and good to deal with
Old 17-07-2008, 15:34   #7
Loz

Yeah cartridge world are very good.
Been a few times never had any problems and would recommend them to anybody.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..