Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2009, 16:22   #76
God Member

Re: just heard this...

read this thread again. it tells you who his victim was
Posted via Mobile Device
K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-01-2009, 16:25   #77
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
Im affraid I,d be more inclined to feel sorry for the "poor lads" victim and most know who that is ..
I think that there is an awful lot thats not being said in this case, much more to it all than meets the eye i feel. I personally dont know the lads victim, but there are rumours rife about her, and they arnt very nice ones! One really does'nt know what to believe.

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 16:39   #78
God Member

Sorry magpie that wasnt an attack on you personally.
In the past sex offenders on here have been hung , drawn and quartered. this guy was a known sex offender who got his "just deserts" IMO

I took this from the observer feedback and it sums it up IMO..

The fact remains he is a convicted rapist! Do the people of Accrington really want to be looking at this convicted rapist's photogrpah every time they go on the Observer's website? I don't think so. Jodie,would you still say he WAS a nice guy if he had raped you or your daughter? Let no-one forget he is a convicted rapist
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 17:53   #79
God Member

he was only 16 when he did it too

makes you wonder how the mind works at that age
Old 20-01-2009, 18:09   #80
Senior Member+

Its hard to decide what to think or believe when the rumour mill gets underway too. I was told that his Victim was a "kiddy fiddler" and that he did this as some kind of revenge for what She had done to Him!! Dont know if thats what happened or not, and of course, either way does'nt make it right, but if it is then i suppose it offers some kind of explanation, its all a bit too sick to comprehend really.

Its certainly seems that quite a few people have been involved in his Murder though and it does'nt strike me as a random act of violence by them. Theres obviously some bad history behind it, one way or another.

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 18:20   #81

I dont know what he did, or who he did it too, but this does some like a reprisal. Did he only just get out of prison or something , maybe his victims family have tracked him down
Old 20-01-2009, 18:36   #82
God Member

Ok I'll spell it out for you, the victim was his family, he raped his mother

www.ubuntu.com

Old 20-01-2009, 18:48   #83
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post

Yikes............
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 18:53   #84

Suppose that rules out a reprisal, unless they were friends of his mother. You`ve got to think the two people still out there are abroad by now though.
Old 20-01-2009, 18:56   #85
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
I think that there is an awful lot thats not being said in this case, much more to it all than meets the eye
I'll certainly agree with that statement

www.ubuntu.com

Old 21-01-2009, 04:51   #86

I heard that he was abused when he was little. Don't know if that's true or not. I've also heard the murder was nothing to do with what he's done in the past. Again I don't know if that's true either. There are a lot of rumours abound, I don't suppose anyone will ever know the true details of why, what and where. And do we really want to? I wouldn't fancy putting myself in danger by knowing too much to be honest. Just my opinion.
suedarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 09:37   #87
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
Sorry magpie that wasnt an attack on you personally.
In the past sex offenders on here have been hung , drawn and quartered. this guy was a known sex offender who got his "just deserts" IMO

I took this from the observer feedback and it sums it up IMO..

The fact remains he is a convicted rapist! Do the people of Accrington really want to be looking at this convicted rapist's photograph every time they go on the Observer's website? I don't think so. Jodie,would you still say he WAS a nice guy if he had raped you or your daughter? Let no-one forget he is a convicted rapist
I can see where your coming from cherokee, but irrespective of what this chap did in the past, he didn't deserve to be dumped in a culvert after being murdered, to say he got his just deserts is OTT, maybe if people like this got a punishment to fit the crime in the first place, incidents such as this may not occur in the future, but while sentencing continue to be a joke in this country, incidents such as tis will carry on taking place until there is a real change to our justice system, where offenders do get their just deserts
Old 22-01-2009, 05:59   #88
I am Banned

theres a facebook page appealing for the 2 remaining fugitives to be captured titled-WANTED,THESE F-----s SHOULD BE HUNG.seems there disapparance is an admission of guilt.Surely didnt take 4 peopleto commit the offense.Think some are more involved than others.Theyl be well out the country by now id think.
groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 06:40   #89
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
His mother made an "emotional plea" for information about him in the observer - strange thing to do if she was his victim!
campbellclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 06:45   #90
I am Banned

yeh...think this is totally unrelated o his past maybe.....one of the fugitives lives with his cousin,shes preggers by him -pete
groove is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..