Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2006, 09:52   #1

lost ending

does anyone want to know what happens in the end of lost because i know from a very reliable source
johnlove,ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-05-2006, 10:08   #2
God Member

Re: lost ending

That would spoil it for those who watch. There might be the odd curious one though. If they want to know then it might be a case of a PM so others watching dont have it ruined.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 10:10   #3

Rubbish. If it was public knowledge what happens, everyone would know already. 'Very reliable source'? Was that a dream maybe?
pm me your ideas.
dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 10:10   #4

yes i will pm it i dont want to spoil it if you wanna know ill pm you
Old 16-05-2006, 10:13   #5
God Member

Must admit to being tempted but going to see it through. Cheers though.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 16-05-2006, 10:17   #6
God Member

This programme is a load of balls. Who cares what the ending is? The sooner it is over with, the better and we can all get down to watching some decent TV, with or without a license.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 10:18   #7
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Just get it posted. If people don't want to know they should not read this thread. Maybe edit your first post warning that the ending is posted below and not to read on unless they want to know.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:24   #8

ok then this is it tell me what you think all the people on the island are all dead and are in purgatory they are all being tested whether they got to heavenor hell
Old 16-05-2006, 10:25   #9

they are all in purgatory because ther all dead theyre being tested to see if they go to heaven or hell
Old 16-05-2006, 10:25   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Just get it posted. If people don't want to know they should not read this thread. Maybe edit your first post warning that the ending is posted below and not to read on unless they want to know.
That might not work. It depends on wether ther last post is top of the list (me) or bottom of the list.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 16-05-2006, 10:26   #11

tell me what you think
Old 16-05-2006, 10:35   #12
God Member

I am now the same as the programe title.............. lost.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 16-05-2006, 10:49   #13
I am Banned

a reliable source lol

its all over the internet so i suppose google is the reliable source

ps:

dont wanna know

dont care either but all the nerds an peopel who download the show in advance from america are going nuts and yes there is another series ( or so say the nerds )

Last edited by chav1; 16-05-2006 at 11:03.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 10:54   #14
God Member

The TV god has spoken all bow before him.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 16-05-2006, 10:58   #15
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
The TV god has spoken all bow before him.
nope but a friend of mine is addicted to the crap and constantly pesters me to get the shows in advance for him

i could be cruel and let him watch them up until the episode before the last then make him wait until it comes on in the uk

now prison break is another matter all together , that show is very well written
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..