Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2005, 18:30   #1
Resting in Peace

Murder 'em, well there are times !!!

Not usually prone to violent behaviour, however, coming home to be greeted by my fashionable 'Goth' grandaughter once again putting on her hair another black shade (didn't even have the blue tint as promised on the box). Black on my light carpet in bathroom, once ivory towels now in wash, black marks on radiator, duvet cover, bath, sink, tiles. even wore her white school shirt to do this deed !!!!!!!
There must be times when you have found it a little difficult not to put your hands around the kids throat and shake their brains out through their delicate little ears...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-11-2005, 18:33   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Murder 'em, well there are times !!!

As punishment bury her in a coffin in the garden until Sunday.

On second thoughts being a Goth she'd probably like it.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 18:35   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex
There must be times when you have found it a little difficult not to put your hands around the kids throat and shake their brains out through their delicate little ears...

think less and my mum have the same opinion of myself ...

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 18:39   #4
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
think less and my mum have the same opinion of myself ...
Well there's not much chance of me and your Father ever sharing opinions as neither you or I have ever met him and no doubt your mum only met him the once!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 18:46   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Well there's not much chance of me and your Father ever sharing opinions as neither you or I have ever met him and no doubt your mum only met him the once!
TWICE actually, once before she fell asleep whilst they were in the process of conceiving me and once when she woke up and said is it over yet....

and im so glad your not my father or i wouldnt be alive now as i'd have killed myself rather than putting up with a sh!t like yourself

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 29-11-2005, 18:50   #6
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
TWICE actually, once before she fell asleep whilst they were in the process of conceiving me and once when she woke up and said is it over yet....

and im so glad your not my father or i wouldnt be alive now as i'd have killed myself rather than putting up with a sh!t like yourself
Rindy gives a juicy morsel of gossip-
Less's quite legitimate little lad actually owns this very website, and is online now in Moscow, reading your insults to his own dear Pappa.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 18:52   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Less's quite legitimate little lad actually owns this very website, and is online now in Moscow, reading your insults to his own dear Pappa.
AND.....

if he cant take it .....DONT GIVE IT

Old 29-11-2005, 18:54   #8

Having spent every hour possible decorating my flat from top to bottom I could have merrily strangled my 7 year olds friend. Who thought anything painted white was for writing on with felt tip! This included my hallway walls and a toilet door. How did I know it was him I hear you ask.....he signed it
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 18:59   #9
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Rindy that is not the sort of thing I broadcast to idiots I would find no advantage in attempting to use such a thing as an edge, although I do understand that you meant well I am just as likely as any other member to be banned for being a naughty boy, So in future I will always prefare the x for no publicity so far as that information is concerned as I don't want to have to set a good example to anyone!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 19:05   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie J
Having spent every hour possible decorating my flat from top to bottom I could have merrily strangled my 7 year olds friend. Who thought anything painted white was for writing on with felt tip! This included my hallway walls and a toilet door. How did I know it was him I hear you ask.....he signed it
once got told that toothpaste and perfume is good for removing pen etc from wallpaper....how true i is i dont really know

Old 29-11-2005, 20:22   #11

Cheers for that Blackburn Raver. I'll remember that if it happens again. I ended up painting the wall and door again.
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 23:45   #12
God Member

I once dared to go for a shower and leave my two children downstairs watching cartoon network. At 7&6 years old I thought, " 5 minutes while they watch TV wont hurt". Off i went for a shower. When i came back downstairs, they were watching Smarteenies, which is a little like art attack. Later in the afternoon when i was cleaning up, I noticed a little message written to me by my son, written all over my speaker for my stereo.....................I LOVE YOU MUMMY< FROM BRADLEY.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 15:52   #13
God Member

Doors are for scribbling on walls for chalk. Thats what I always copped for.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..