Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2006, 13:49   #1
Resting in peace

Question Named And Shamed By The Csa.

Latest news reports of naming and shaming absent fathers, who refuse to contribute to the upkeep of of their children is some joke, these people are already shameless. Is this the last throw of the dice for this useless agency who have spent god knows how much more money, than it ever collected?
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-12-2006, 14:22   #2
I am Banned

Re: Named And Shamed By The Csa.

the whole system is a joke child maintainance should be put back intothe hands of teh courts

with all teh money they have wasted on teh excuse that it took pressure off teh courts system they could have built more courts and empoyed more judges/magistrates that had more wits about them than the clueless scum at the c.s.a

if you failed to make payments you went to prison unless you had a bloody good excuse

in canada if you get behind on payments they take your driving license of you until you pay up
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 15:54   #3
God Member

The whole set up will be even worse now as we will have;

The Old Rules

The New Rules

The New Way

What the hell will it achieve as there will always be a way around it for those that dont want to pay while we who do pay can be used to keep the appearence of them doing there job. What do they expect when it can take them 6 months to process a claim amendment and years to get payments started. Scrap it all and start the system from wages the same way that say fines are paid on a sliding scale based on what you earn so that the minimum payment is always payed and people can do overtime and pay more. At present its too easy to fall foul of the rules and suffer for it with the help of such a fast efficient service.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 17:07   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
the whole system is a joke child maintainance should be put back intothe hands of teh courts

with all teh money they have wasted on teh excuse that it took pressure off teh courts system they could have built more courts and empoyed more judges/magistrates that had more wits about them than the clueless scum at the c.s.a

if you failed to make payments you went to prison unless you had a bloody good excuse

in canada if you get behind on payments they take your driving license of you until you pay up

Now come on Chav, the numbers of those going to prison for non-payment have risen nearly 400% this year compared to last year. All 22 of them

It must be the first time in ages I've actually thought the media got the reporting right today, the reports I've read actually stick to the term 'absent parents' instead of 'absent dads', a miracle that they now seem to realise women actually leave their kids in this day and age !!
Old 10-12-2006, 17:10   #5
I am Banned

All this wont make a cotton picking difference to me - i get nowt from the other 'absent' parent - apparently break the law in very sence of the word & get away with murder & paying........& better still its been excused by the CSA!!

The CSA has been such a waste of space & i bet the next lot are too!

Last edited by accymel; 10-12-2006 at 17:13.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 17:23   #6
God Member

Its the kids that loose out becouse of the beaurocratic bungle its become. I pay for my daughter and yet people still think of me as an absent parent. I fully participate in my daughters upbringing and hate being labeled along with the "runners" because I pay maintainence.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 10-12-2006, 17:26   #7

true i pay 4 my child but agree the c s a is useless had 2 deal with them in the past!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 17:28   #8
I am Banned

Yeh i respect the fact that some non resident parents do pay - but thanks to a load of selfish i want my life & no responsiblities layabouts is an insult to those that do! bout time those were forced to face upto their responsibilities or be made not to further the increase of anymore suffering kids!!
Old 10-12-2006, 17:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Yeh i respect the fact that some non resident parents do pay - but thanks to a load of selfish i want my life & no responsiblities layabouts is an insult to those that do! bout time those were forced to face upto their responsibilities or be made not to further the increase of anymore suffering kids!!
i do agree all they do is make it worse 4 the good parents and it should be stopped without afecting those who luv and take care of their kids
Old 10-12-2006, 17:35   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccy View Post
true i pay 4 my child but agree the c s a is useless had 2 deal with them in the past!!!
I have had that many run ins with this bunch of jobs worths which someone discribed as a bunch of men hating spinsters it drives me mad that some refuse to pay. While they chase these absent parents those who are trying to play by the rules suffer as we wait and end up with arrears and the demand for it even when it wasnt our fault.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 10-12-2006, 17:38   #11
God Member

As they haven't got the time to do the job properly at the CSA who is going to find time to put the names on a website ?
Old 10-12-2006, 17:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
I have had that many run ins with this bunch of jobs worths which someone discribed as a bunch of men hating spinsters it drives me mad that some refuse to pay. While they chase these absent parents those who are trying to play by the rules suffer as we wait and end up with arrears and the demand for it even when it wasnt our fault.
very true punished 4 trying 2 look after your kids and they have the impression that everybodys life is black & white
Old 10-12-2006, 18:03   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
As they haven't got the time to do the job properly at the CSA who is going to find time to put the names on a website ?

Silly Q to ask hehehehehe .......... the resident parents who get flu*k all from their absent responsibilty X
Old 10-12-2006, 18:31   #14
I am Banned

well somones got to say it so it may as well be me

there are plenty of women out there that have children and choose not to have the father present and had no intention of the father ever been present because all they wanted was a baby because either her friend had one so she wanted one or they wanted a council house and a baby on the way is or was the best way to get one so they could move out of mummys

it was only after the benefits system made women name the fathers that many men around teh country found out that they were fathers and if it wasnt for the threat of the womans benefits been reduced they would never have found out

yes it takes 2 to tango but it only takes 1 to tell a lie , mainly oh its ok ime on the pill

also if a man is paying to see his child he should have the right to see that child and if teh woman refuses and messes about in the courts the man should get custordy and the woman apply for access or better still be slung in prison for breaking a court order

when the courts actualy DO treat a father equaly perhaps more fathers wont resent paying up

i provoide for and see both my kids but in both cases i have had to fight in court to see them

the amount of money wasted in court fees by women using children as weapons against fathers could easily provide every genuine single mother with a lot more help financialy

so before everyone jumps all over the mens backs take a second to think about the many pathetic women blowing millions of tax payers money each year on solicitors fees , those who stick their legs in the air because they know the rent will be paid and a regular paycheck from teh government

no this is not all single mothers but there is a hell of a lot of them out there , every time i go to court it is full of men trying to see their kids so be assured there are men out there wanting to take resposability but the mothers wont let them

Last edited by chav1; 10-12-2006 at 18:34.
Old 10-12-2006, 18:39   #15
I am Banned

thought i would post this seperate

my eldest sons mother has 2 children with her husband who has buggered off with another woman leaving her with 2 of his children

she dosnt know where he lives but does know where he works

heres the classic C.S.A comment

ime sorry you will have to provide us wth his address we cant contact him at work it isnt policy to do that

so if you want to avoid the C.S.A dont tell your ex partner where you live and they cant get hold of you to ask if your the parent or not , no wonder its so easy for men who dont want to pay not to pay

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..