Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2013, 21:38   #16
Senior Member+

Re: North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
I think he's just a puppet having his strings pulled by the military leadership behind him
Perhaps he`s feeling a little ronery
sparkie, KiTChener and westendlass like this.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-04-2013, 23:09   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
loads but its got n arse in front.

Very subtle for you, Cashy!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 23:18   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
...and he's got a terrible haircut too!

Apart from match days, have you been to Accy lately?

I mean on a weekday, when most honest folk are working, they all seem to sport that hairstyle.... 'Ladies' included!
Wynonie Harris likes this.
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:21   #19
Full Member+

It's very practical, a bit like a push on lego hairdo.!
westendlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:49   #20

North Korea

The real problem with North Korea is that it exists at all. It's the worlds largest penal colony with over 200,000 people in labour camps most for daring to challenge the "dear leader".

The sentence for such a "crime" is 3 generations of prison for your entire family (+next 2 sets of siblings). Life expectancy in the prison camps is 45.

The country can't even feed its people let alone start a war. It's people are 5ins shorter than in South Korea - they were the same height in 1953. The GDP of the country is 1/20th of the south and they don't even have electricity at night.

It angers me that atrocities committed in 1940-45 by Germany and Japan are still taking place in the world I live in, in the year 2013.

But as was rightly stated, no oil so no one seems to give a damn. Massive political fail by world "leaders"

Last edited by Neil; 07-04-2013 at 21:36.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 13:02   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

No-one gives a toss, cos theres sod all of value in the place, Its the way of the world, yeh don't have to like it or agree,
westendlass likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 17:41   #22
Resting in Peace

It will go on the back burner once Kim Yong Un gets used to his new toy, I actual heard that he's actually a big mate of I think Denis Rodman I know he's an American sportsman, but at what I don't know
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 15:49   #23
Senior Member+

North Korea has received backing from Russia in the past, maybe still does, but also currently receives backing from China. Although China voted for increased sanctions in the UN, one has to wonder what China's response would be to any pre-emptive strike. Remember it was China that supported North Korea with men and arms during the Korean War.
Old 08-04-2013, 15:51   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Dunno Barrie, but wouldn't surprise me if China aint getting a bit brassed of wi this dickhead.
Eric likes this.
Old 08-04-2013, 17:20   #25
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Dunno Barrie, but wouldn't surprise me if China aint getting a bit brassed of wi this dickhead.
Well ya Cashy, China is a little to close for comfort if they start throwing nuks about, because the Yanks ain't backwards at coming forward when it comes to using them
Old 12-04-2013, 09:45   #26
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Perhaps he`s feeling a little ronery
Must be feeling very ronery today as his attention seeking has stepped up a level.
westendlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 17:07   #27
Senior Member+

Have Chelsea abandoned their aspirations in the Premier League and in European football next season. ? I have just heard on the radio that John Terry has gone there to discuss the confrontation with South Korea. He knows a lot about confrontations, but must be struggling to be understood with the language. Has Abramovich gone crackers?
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 20:03   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Must be feeling very ronery today as his attention seeking has stepped up a level.
Well perhaps now`s the time to start taking him a bit more sererusreeeee.

Last edited by gpick24; 12-04-2013 at 20:06.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 18:42   #29

Hi Guys,
We've got it all wrong with North Korea...its all been lost in translation....said their leaders.... Nu Kem All, Kill Yan Kees, and Kill Em .
What Kim Jong-un said was..
He wants a New Clear future for his country and that he wants to strengthen the border between the North and South with a New Clear Wall

Easy really
steve2qec, JIMSLAD and westendlass like this.
Karateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 08:24   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karateman View Post
Hi Guys,
We've got it all wrong with North Korea...its all been lost in translation....said their leaders.... Nu Kem All, Kill Yan Kees, and Kill Em .
What Kim Jong-un said was..
He wants a New Clear future for his country and that he wants to strengthen the border between the North and South with a New Clear Wall

Easy really
I think the new leaders mother, foo kin cow, has had a calming influence on him

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..