Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2009, 18:13   #1
God Member

Oh my dear god a new level of patheticness

its very rare i look at sky tv listings but what a flipping joke and teh sad thing is some guilable idiots out there will fall for this crap lol

Quote:
Telly psychic Derek Acorah is set to take on a spooky new challenge.
He'll attempt to make contact with Michael Jackson in a live special on Sky1 in the hope of finding out the icon's final message to the world.
jacksons last message if any which i highly doubt will be " hide the polaroids and destrory the videos" OR "bloomin heck its hot down here "

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-10-2009, 18:22   #2
JFT96

Re: Oh my dear god a new level of patheticness

made me laugh

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 18:23   #3
God Member

I've already heard from Micky Jackson and I can tell you he has got the hump in heaven..he heard steve gateley was coming and thought it was some one from the "boys home"
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 18:34   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I've already heard from Micky Jackson and I can tell you he has got the hump in heaven..he heard steve gateley was coming and thought it was some one from the "boys home"
Nice one Mancie.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 00:29   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
i almost believed you but then realised you said the kiddi fiddling pervert was in heaven and not hell , as if god would let him loose near baby jesus

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 07:09   #6
Senior Member+

it was never 'proven' that he was a peado so drop the insults....
Old 26-10-2009, 07:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
it was never 'proven' that he was a peado so drop the insults....
It's amazing what money can do.....
Old 26-10-2009, 08:20   #8
Resting in Peace

His concert at the Pearly Gates Arena has been canceled amid fears of his resurrection.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 23:06   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNX1 View Post
lol true. But they went away happy with their payment didnt they. He had that much money why not silence them whether he was a peado or not. There is still no proof that he molested anybody
Old 27-10-2009, 06:14   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNX1 View Post
Yup ... O.J. Simpson got away with murder.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 07:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
lol true. But they went away happy with their payment didnt they. He had that much money why not silence them whether he was a peado or not. There is still no proof that he molested anybody

That's true........ but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Where there is no proof, it's wide open to interpretation, I'd like to think he wasn't but there was a lot of conjecture so still don't know

Last edited by LYNX1; 27-10-2009 at 07:32.
LYNX1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..