Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2013, 07:42   #1

opinions wanted

While searching for some relaxing pan pipe music, I came across this video.
I'd appreciate some comments.
sm_counsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-06-2013, 08:28   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: opinions wanted

Watched the first 2 mins, couldn't be bothered with the rest, sounds too basic, if curing cancer was that easy Doctors would have been doing it in the middle ages and not struggling for cures like they still are.
Wynonie Harris and susie123 like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:45   #3
God Member

Good nutrition can be 'preventative medicine'.

The problem with achieving that is -

1. We live in a world where soils. by now, are minerally depleted, so plants and animals are not providing the nutrition for us that they once did.

2. So many inorganic chemicals are being used in growing/feeding of what we eat that we are getting a chemical cocktail at every mouthful.

3. This toxic load is made worse by processing of food where more artificial chemicals are used as 'shelf life improvers' and 'appearance enhancers'.

4. Some foods are totally unnatural/man made - eg margarine. Natural fats are unnaturally processed which renders them toxic instead of nutritious.

5. Nutritional advice is often influenced for financial reasons/profits. You are advised to eat what they want to sell.

The medical profession's 'solution' to this unnatural, illness causing, toxic load, is to give you even more.

Once you body has become an overflowing dustbin of toxins, your organs start to malfunction. Whether proper function can be restored is debateable. Some opinion is optimistic that it can,(as this video shows).

It is impossible to live a life free from food pollution, water pollution, air pollution, - artificial chemical poisoning of all of them. So the best you can do is try to limit them, so that you (as a dustbin) will take longer to get full. Eventually it will. You can only try to limit how soon it happens.

Despite all the money spent on cancer research there will never be a cure as long as it it is more financially lucrative to keep you sick.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:12   #4
God Member

I agree with most of what this man recommends. I read his book a few years ago and followed many of his recommendations. If I hadn't done that I don't think that I would be alive today. My health problems are due to my addiction to tobacco and I choose not to cure myself of that. I don't use pharmacuticals, and by doing that I am, in effect, choosing the way I will die - by 'shortage of breath' - doesn't everybody

Old 11-06-2013, 09:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I agree with most of what this man recommends. I read his book a few years ago and followed many of his recommendations. If I hadn't done that I don't think that I would be alive today. My health problems are due to my addiction to tobacco and I choose not to cure myself of that. I don't use pharmacuticals, and by doing that I am, in effect, choosing the way I will die - by 'shortage of breath' - doesn't everybody

Thanks, Margaret, I found these two videos very inyterestinh
sm_counsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:38   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_counsell View Post
Thanks, Margaret, I found these two videos very inyterestinh
I saw a better video interview of him several years ago where he explained more about toxicity and less about sugar.

Unfortunately that video is on a site that is now 'subscription only'

Old 11-06-2013, 11:40   #7
God Member

if you dance to the birdi song 3 x per day infront of your window with the curtains open within 3 months you can easily find yourself both in shape and institutionalised
Less, shillelagh and susie123 like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:10   #8

opinions wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
if you dance to the birdi song 3 x per day infront of your window with the curtains open within 3 months you can easily find yourself both in shape and institutionalised
Ah, indeed that is an opinion, possibly of far greater use than all that of been put forward so far, (in MY opinion).
accyman likes this.
Old 11-06-2013, 14:28   #9
Resting In Peace

Quote:
AArgh not another quack! Speakng as someone "at the coal face" as it were (I was dignosed 18 months ago) I am sick and fed up of these fake doctors peddling their fake cures in books and videos to gullible folks who probably also reject conventional medicine. The internet is full of them making their fortunes out of this rubbish.

http://sguforums.com/index.php?topic=25790.0

I am not saying that good nutrition etc does not help, but it will never be a cure.

Now, I'm off to find the words to the birdie song. And did you say pan pipe music was relaxing? Ugh! It sets my teeth on edge!
Old 11-06-2013, 14:33   #10

opinions wanted

Susie, these are just callous folk living off the desperate.
If there is a hell, I hope they and their followers suffer for spouting to and profiting from those that need help.
Wynonie Harris likes this.

Last edited by Less; 11-06-2013 at 14:35.
Old 11-06-2013, 14:44   #11
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Susie, these are just callous folk living off the desperate.
If there is a hell, I hope they and their followers suffer for spouting to and profiting from those that need help.
Couldn't have put it better myself, Less, without getting too emotional. Thank you.

What I'd like to know is whether they believe all the trash they peddle.
Old 11-06-2013, 14:56   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Been yon done it, got the T-Shirt wi me late wife. Tried everything, desperation drives yeh to that, utter crap in my eyes.
Old 11-06-2013, 15:12   #13

Quote:
Well so far, after being lazy and asking only for opinions, (why couldn't you have put something in the title? Such as, 'nutter alert'?) you have only replied to one poster, our resident conspiracy theorist, obviously this is the only type of opinion you want.

What a shame that you are so desperate, I hope your problem is cured, no matter which voodoo you end up believing in.
Old 11-06-2013, 15:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post

What I'd like to know is whether they believe all the trash they peddle.
They believe in the $ and they don't care how they get it.

Watch them change when it's their turn!!!
Old 11-06-2013, 15:26   #15
God Member

pan pipe music has its place

in its cd case prefferably unopened
Less likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..