Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2007, 17:12   #46
God Member

Re: Passport making me example ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
would of been easier to change name by deed poll in the long run.
If your going to do that Mel, here are a few names that will get you a passport..........

Mohammed

Patel

Bashir

Aktar

Try any of them and you will be the proud owner of a passport in just 7 days

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-07-2007, 17:14   #47
God Member

I really don't get what their problem is Mel.. What else can you do to prove who you are?? I know you have mentioned benefits, have you thought of Family allowance, as there has been no break in benefit and you have claimed for that since the kids were born so they will have continuous addresses for you??

Just a thought!!! Hope you sort it..

Ps. Why can't you use the tenancy agreement as proof of address??

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 17:23   #48
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
I really don't get what their problem is Mel.. What else can you do to prove who you are??

Ps. Why can't you use the tenancy agreement as proof of address??
Havent a clue HR, for the past 8/9 years ive been trying & fighting to be a person in my own right - its a constant battle.

As for tenancy agreement - it wouldnt do altho the passport agency knows previous name used, as i have been in my birth name & im using that they wanted - clarifying which i have but the reason why my tenancy agreement [cos i had to do a new one with HH takeover last yr] they bozed that up too as i posted http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...nce-22108.html

So that wont do now very picky indeed are the passport agency. But they do realise i rent my house & they dont want HH proof they want other proof too.

Last edited by accymel; 25-07-2007 at 17:25.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 17:26   #49
God Member

but what about the child benefit Mel??

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 25-07-2007, 17:29   #50
I am Banned

Quote:
but what about the child benefit Mel??
They havent asked for that thats the thing - they wanted Income support or tax credits but as neither fit into their timescale that was off the list - the only way atm is the docs & that wont be easy in itself he's not that ameniable unless i was as slinky says

I got enough hassle today for sending them alternative proof rather than what they wanted!!
Old 25-07-2007, 17:30   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
They havent asked for that thats the thing - they wanted Income support or tax credits but as neither fit into their timescale that was off the list - the only way atm is the docs & that wont be easy in itself he's not that ameniable unless i was as slinky says
Have you clarified that point with them, as they may well accept that as it is a continuous benefit?

Old 25-07-2007, 17:32   #52
I am Banned

Quote:
Have you clarified that point with them, as they may well accept that as it is a continuous benefit?
Went thro the list of stuff with them with no satisfactory resolve - they want stuff in relation to me not to the kids - they have perfectly accepted im their mother but not as a person in my own right which is what they want me to prove. Besides their wording is - 'we want a letter not a bundle of letters that cover the period of jan 06 - present day' - thats what the difficulty is.
Old 25-07-2007, 17:35   #53
God Member

Well all I can say is what a load of jobsworths they are....I think its going to have to be a trip to liverpool for you to at least speak to someone in person!! wish there was something I could do to help!!

Old 25-07-2007, 17:38   #54
I am Banned

Quote:
Well all I can say is what a load of jobsworths they are....I think its going to have to be a trip to liverpool for you to at least speak to someone in person!! wish there was something I could do to help!!
Yeh & compensation with or without passport! Unfortunately its my problem [typically] & sods law that life has diictated pondlife is the only place where im staying hehehe they let me in Yorkshire without a hitch there & back or even sheepland but not out of the country.

Might be thinking of ways i can be smugggled out
Old 25-07-2007, 17:58   #55

Hi Accymel, sorry to hear about this. If you are still having problems do give my office a call on 01254 382283. If I'm there I'll try and help, if I'm not ask for Julie and we'll take it up with the Passport Agency and see if something can be done.
Greg Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 18:00   #56
Give, give, give member

Why don't you just sneak on the plane with the others, and when you get there claim political asylum!

You might get a house, which would make a lovely holiday home.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 18:07   #57
Resident Waffler

It just doesn't seem to make sense Mel. I do hope Greg can sort it out for you.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 18:18   #58

And if you need your old Dad to help out Mel, just give me a call - I'll go with ya to Liverpool or Greg Popes office - after all I should know who you are even better than the doc........lol
Old 25-07-2007, 18:18   #59
Beacon of light

Mel, what are you waiting for Greg has offered you some help? Grab it girl with both hands....do not give up on your hopes for a holiday.
It ain't over till it's over.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 18:31   #60
Resident Waffler

I promise not to sing Mel.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..