Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2005, 17:44   #1
Senior Member+

Peter Kay - Amarillo Video

For those who havent seen it and for those who have seen it, here is the Peter Kay/Tony Christie - Amarillo video form comic relief.

I think its quality!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/48dld
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-03-2005, 17:45   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Peter Kay - Amarillo Video

Just click open and your done
Old 14-03-2005, 17:55   #3

Excellent, so a bit on parky on saturday night but the full version is brilliant...don't you just love him

The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed .......Sebastine Chamford
fibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 17:58   #4
g78

Phoenix Nights was and is classic tv.... its the sort of show that even though it is totally over the top, there is still that hint of truth to it, you feel like you could know the characters.
Old 14-03-2005, 18:09   #5
Member.

Excellent. Cheers for that Cafu01.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 18:41   #6
Senior Member+

Not wishing to be a spoilsport [and I know everyone downloads everything!]BUT this is a charity single and for a mere £ 3.97 you can have your own copy that won't take hours to download.The cd rom version of the single is out now and the dvd version is next Monday.
I agree that it's great but surely you should be buying this one and not just "nicking " it!
It's a certainty for number 1 next week ;both Music Zone & Woolies should have more stock by Thurs/ Fri.
Old 14-03-2005, 18:45   #7

cheers for that...Brilliant. peter kay is class!!
Footynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 18:47   #8

great but now that song is going to be stuck in my head for weeks!!! lol
Old 14-03-2005, 18:52   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod
Not wishing to be a spoilsport [and I know everyone downloads everything!]BUT this is a charity single and for a mere £ 3.97 you can have your own copy that won't take hours to download.The cd rom version of the single is out now and the dvd version is next Monday.
I agree that it's great but surely you should be buying this one and not just "nicking " it!
It's a certainty for number 1 next week ;both Music Zone & Woolies should have more stock by Thurs/ Fri.
Thats just a clip from the comic relief programme, sorry should i have bought the comic relief video as well.
It takes 2 minutes to download not hours!!!!
Maybe you should tell the millions of people who download songs to buy them instead. Who says i wont buy it just because i have a comic relief clip with it on???
Old 14-03-2005, 18:56   #10
Senior Member+

kind of different cause its charity, but i think thats the only reason most ppl will buy it, nowadays if people are gonna buy somthing they will, if they want a download of somthing theyll download it, dont stop me buying dvds.
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 20:01   #11
Senior Member+

Would have to argue with that last post;as someone who works in entertainment retail I can categorically tell you that certain releases always do better because people want the original;kids dvds,Disney titles,ltd ed cds and most certainly charity singles.I am amazed that folk will spend £3 or 4 or 5 quid on a rubbish pirate dvd when the real thing will only set them back about £4 more including a real case and all the extras and games!There will come a time when you won't have the luxury of browsing thru racks and looking at inlays;and who will be to blame???

Most pirate dvd's are rubbish quality and the only loser at the end of the day will be the consumer.
Old 14-03-2005, 20:09   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod
Would have to argue with that last post;as someone who works in entertainment retail I can categorically tell you that certain releases always do better because people want the original;kids dvds,Disney titles,ltd ed cds and most certainly charity singles.I am amazed that folk will spend £3 or 4 or 5 quid on a rubbish pirate dvd when the real thing will only set them back about £4 more including a real case and all the extras and games!There will come a time when you won't have the luxury of browsing thru racks and looking at inlays;and who will be to blame???

Most pirate dvd's are rubbish quality and the only loser at the end of the day will be the consumer.
I for one will be in the shop and buy that, fantastic

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.

park381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 20:16   #13
Senior Member+

Good thing about this is when people see it they will think am gonna have to buy that becuase its good
Old 14-03-2005, 20:25   #14
Member.

I have no doubt that cafu placed this clip for the right reasons, I’m equally sure that Lindsey made her post also for the right reasons and I’m sure that a small increase in sales will occur as a result of this thread. I for one will be buying a copy for this reason because I had already forgotten about it until this timely reminder.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 20:43   #15

Ha Ha think Peter Kay is well funny- ded northern humour methinks!

N that song -well now cos u mentioned it I cant get it out of my head!
markuze is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..