Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2010, 16:42   #1

police horses

If you don't pick up dog poo whilst taking it for a walk, you can be fined, police horses this afternoon did their stuff right in front on the road while i was driving along behind them any fines? for them.
derekcrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-07-2010, 16:44   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: police horses

horses crap everywhere,they say its good fer the roses.
Old 15-07-2010, 16:52   #3
Senior Member+

there the police dont you know, they can do what they want when it suits them it's written in the contract along with everything else they get away with...............did i just write that aloud?!
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 16:52   #4
God Member

I don't think any horse rider needs to clear up after their horse on the road.
Old 15-07-2010, 16:55   #5
God Member

i always thought they had a bag at the back that caught it lol.

get work release criminals to follow horses around witha shovel and bucket they could be handcuffed to the rear of teh horse on a chain

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 17:10   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i always thought they had a bag at the back that caught it ll.

get work release criminals to follow horses around with a shovel and bucket they could be handcuffed to the rear of the horse on a chain
How dare you accyman, these horses have feelings, how would you like a lag chained to your tail
Old 15-07-2010, 17:12   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
How dare you accyman, these horses have feelings, how would you like a lag chained to your tail
hey if my future involved a tin of dog food it woudl be a highlight

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 17:50   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
hey if my future involved a tin of dog food it woudl be a highlight
Old 16-07-2010, 09:01   #9

Its ridiculous to be honest, fair enough it may not be toxic like dog poop but i'm sure the countless bikers who have slipped on the stuff and died or nearly died would disagree....

It should indeed be cleared up.
Bob97531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 09:33   #10
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob97531 View Post
Its ridiculous to be honest, fair enough it may not be toxic like dog poop but i'm sure the countless bikers who have slipped on the stuff and died or nearly died would disagree....

It should indeed be cleared up.
When I were a lad, when the farmer delivered milk in a horse drawn cart, if the horse did a whoopsie in the street it hardly had time to hit the cobbles before somebody was out with a brush shovel and bucket picking it up for their garden, seems nobody does gardening in the natural way anymore
Old 16-07-2010, 09:37   #11
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Horse manure contains tetanus spores. Tetanus is something you really don't want to dies from. About 20 years ago a doctor described to me when he saw someone die from it. It was not pleasant.
Old 16-07-2010, 12:57   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Horse manure contains tetanus spores. Tetanus is something you really don't want to dies from. About 20 years ago a doctor described to me when he saw someone die from it. It was not pleasant.

I had to have an emergency tetanus jab after an accyweb meet once - no horses dooodooo was involved

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 13:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
When I were a lad, when the farmer delivered milk in a horse drawn cart, if the horse did a whoopsie in the street it hardly had time to hit the cobbles before somebody was out with a brush shovel and bucket picking it up for their garden, seems nobody does gardening in the natural way anymore
Reet, next time them paskers trotters are down my street i'm going to be out with me shovel and make some good use of it !!!
Bob97531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 17:16   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
I had to have an emergency tetanus jab after an accyweb meet once - no horses dooodooo was involved
Only a tetanus jab

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..