Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2007, 22:51   #1
Senior Member+

Polish girls 'too pretty' for British schools

Warsaw- Pretty Polish girls have become targets of jealousy and bullying by British schools girls, while British school boys keen to win a Polish girlfriend have picked fist-fights with their Polish rivals, Poland's Zycie Warszawy daily reported Friday. Most of the Polish teens arrived in Great Britain as part of the massive wave of migrants following Poland's 2004 entry into the European Union.

Tall, thin and a blue-eyed blond, Magda Kwiatkowska turned the heads of local boys as soon as she showed up at a high school in London's Acton district.

"It began two years ago with English girls making ironic comments, finger pointing and pushing her around," Kwiatkowska's mother told Zycie Warszawy.

As the threats became more severe, Madga developed anaemia, depression, ulcers and Crone's Disease - an illness of the digestive system.

"My daughter was terrorised by other girls who the boys no longer paid attention to," says Kwiatkowska's father. "She begged me to pick her up on time after school and was afraid to walk around town alone."

At first he found it hard to believe his daughter's good looks were at the root of her woes. But even after she transferred to another school, Magda was bullied again by British school girls jealous of her good looks and the attention she received from boys.

Eventually the mean-spirited attacks forced Magda's returned to Poland, where she is attending school and seeing a therapist to overcome the trauma of bullying.

Zycie Warszawy also reports that fist fights over Polish girls have broken out between gangs of British and Polish teenage boys in Lincoln, near Nottingham.

Polish girls 'too pretty' for British schools : UK World
Old 18-09-2007, 11:12   #2
God Member

Re: Polish girls 'too pretty' for British schools

I don't know too much about the schoolgirls, but I'd certainly rate the barmaids and the pole dancers; they make some of our lot, with their grotty tattoos, fat bellies and hugh throbbing thighs look like cave women.

Mind you, the Poles are't the best. That honour must go to the Latvian/Lithuanians. On my scale - and without in any way trying to sound sexist - this is where they all come in:

1) Latvians

2) Estonians

3) Lituanians

J4) Poles and Russians

6) Czechs

7) Slovaks

8) Hungarians

9) Ukranians

10) Fins

Any blokes out there disagree with this ranking?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 12:20   #3
God Member

The original story sounds to me more like a situation where they moved to the city with streets paved with gold only to find streets paved with crap ( the real London ) and wanted somebody to blame for being taken in by it all.

In fairness British girls are no different to anyone else in the world, some are attractive and some are not. The biggest suprise to me is that they think London is representative of Britain, it most certainly isn't especially as the British population in London is by far the minority.

It could also be scaremongering by the Polish press to try and stem the flow of emigrants from their own country.
Old 18-09-2007, 12:34   #4
God Member

How very vain and insecure they sound. These girls feel threatened by these Polish residents but seem to forget that they are not doing themselves any favours by picking on these girls. They are playing into the hands of the boys who will have sympathy for these Poles and thanks to the perceived idea of what boys want they will keep at it. If they are shallow enough to think that its only looks that count then they are sadly wrong. Having a trophy blonde on their arm will not make the boys look any better. As for the fighting that is the caveman emerging to claim what he believes is his. Just goes to show that despite technology civilisation education etc we are not really that far from cavemen. A typical Friday or Saturday night on the town can lead to fights over women so maybe it is crud stirring by the press.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 15:32   #5
God Member

We have a generation of tough hard nosed young women ---but men still crave to 'save' some sweet young thing you would find in a Jane Austen novel.
In many other cultures women are still meek and subservient

This difference was most marked when Jade met Shilpa

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 16:20   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
The biggest suprise to me is that they think London is representative of Britain, it most certainly isn't especially as the British population in London is by far the minority.
Could I ask you were you got this statistic from?...at the last census the immigrant population of London was less than a fifth ...still a very high percentage but to say the British population of London is by far the minority is rubbish (have you been reading the Daily Mail?)
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 16:28   #7
Senior Member+

tealeaf sweden comes first ...
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 16:48   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We have a generation of tough hard nosed young women ---but men still crave to 'save' some sweet young thing you would find in a Jane Austen novel.
In many other cultures women are still meek and subservient

This difference was most marked when Jade met Shilpa

BANG ON. there's too many girls that just wanna get trashed and cant do the whole night out thing without being tanked

i'm not sayin all of them do that - there's some who do want a few drinks have a good night then go home. but so many of them have to prove them selves not only in the amount of alcohol they can consume but physically too
Old 18-09-2007, 16:49   #9
Resident Waffler

There are English girls in London???

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 16:56   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
"It began two years ago with English girls making ironic comments, finger pointing and pushing her around," Kwiatkowska's mother told Zycie Warszawy.

As the threats became more severe, Madga developed anaemia, depression, ulcers and Crone's Disease - an illness of the digestive system.

"My daughter was terrorised by other girls who the boys no longer paid attention to," says Kwiatkowska's father. "She begged me to pick her up on time after school and was afraid to walk around town alone."

At first he found it hard to believe his daughter's good looks were at the root of her woes. But even after she transferred to another school, Magda was bullied again by British school girls jealous of her good looks and the attention she received from boys.

Eventually the mean-spirited attacks forced Magda's returned to Poland, where she is attending school and seeing a therapist to overcome the trauma of bullying.

Zycie Warszawy also reports that fist fights over Polish girls have broken out between gangs of British and Polish teenage boys in Lincoln, near Nottingham.

Polish girls 'too pretty' for British schools : UK World

wow her mother can speak good english cant she
Old 18-09-2007, 16:58   #11
Resident Waffler

I think that's an English translation from a Polish newspaper article.

Old 18-09-2007, 16:59   #12
God Member

oh ******
Old 18-09-2007, 17:10   #13
God Member

I wish to add to my last post-
I approve of women being self supporting and independant of men financially.
------------------- who compete with men to 'break the glass ceiling'
------------------- who know what they want and strive to get it
Women have come a long way in a few generations from being domestic servants and governesses.

Unfortunately SOME have regarded this new found equality as an excuse to adopt the previously male only traits of drunkeness, loutishness and promiscuity.
Just as most men abandon those traits on maturity -- the girls will too

PS we all know quite a lot of men who haven't

Last edited by MargaretR; 18-09-2007 at 17:14.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 17:49   #14
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Just as most men abandon those traits on maturity -- the girls will too
Is that what they call wishful thinking?

Old 18-09-2007, 17:59   #15
Senior Member+

slovak women are quite stunning as are all most eastern block women...I walked about slovakia for 2 days looking in awe at them.....and boy do they home in when they find out your british...they are happy to buy you drinks and take you clubbing...I do often wonder what my mates got up to when they buggered off that night...
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..