Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2005, 07:26   #16
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Programs

I vaguely remember Stig of the Dump but it's ages ago. I used to watch Friends and have most of the shows on video. I also loved Sex and the City and have all of the series on DVD. Used to watch Roseanne and the Golden Girls. I don't watch much telly now, maybe I had more free time a few years ago..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-07-2005, 07:40   #17
Resident Waffler

I loved the old cowboys like Cheyenne and Laramie.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 10:22   #18
Senior Member+

I loved the Chancer with Clive Owen (that was in the days of TVS - our ITV region then).
I also really enjoyed Babylon5 - I wish they would show that again. Perhaps I should buy the DVDs!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 12:07   #19
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
I also really enjoyed Babylon5 - I wish they would show that again. Perhaps I should buy the DVDs!
Yes, vorlon please do buy the DVD's then the day after you get them home one of the channels will do a re-run and the rest of us can enjoy it as well!

vorlon really does live up to the legend no-one on accyweb has ever seen him!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 19:31   #20
Beacon of light

Cold Feet.........loved it, have it on DVD, but haven't watched it yet.......i have to wait for hubby to relinquish the TV......or get a job.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 19:41   #21
God Member

I'm also a massive Cold Feet fan I have all the Dvd's but haven't watched them in ages, Different Stokes was great and I still say "what you talkin about Willis" all the time to my 2 year old, she thinks I've cracked. Soap and Benson were also big favourites, Rentaghost, Kizzy, even Heidi the list is endless, though the one's from the 70's probably wouldn't interest me now.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 20:28   #22
Accy Goddess

I loved Roasanne and Diffrent Strokes.
I would run home from school to watch payton place.
Oh, and not to forget Dallas and Prisoner cell block H.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:43   #23

Exclamation Re: Programs

bill and ben and little weeeeedd (thats old)
.. apest1 ..
apest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:27   #24
Senior Member+

I just remember a programme that used to be on called Lovat Road, more of a documentry about the people of Lovat Road.

I would love to see it again not because it was so great but because daddiboo used to live there and i would love to see him as a scruffy little kid then i could extract the urine, even more so now that he has his own children it would be great for then to see it.

I also loved different strokes, prisoner,marmalaide Atkins,Jamie and his magic torch the list is endless.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 13:14   #25
Senior Member+

i've actually got addicted to cheers from the repeats

i never saw the initial series

i'm also watchin x-files more and more

friends is just pure class!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..