Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2006, 10:31   #1

Race for life 2006

RACE FOR LIFE 2006
IF ANYONE THEMSELVES OR A FAMILY MEMBER, FRIEND OR EVEN A FRIENDS FAMILY HAS EVER BEEN TOUCHED BY CANCER THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF RAISING MONEY FOR CANCER RESEARCH. ON 16TH JULY 2006 I WILL BE TAKING PART IN THE 5KM RACE FOR LIFE @ SHREWSBURY, SO FAR I HAVE RAISED £132 BUT OBVIOUSLEY I WOULD LOVE TO RAISE MORE SO I AM APPEALING TO ALL YOU GENEROUS PEOPLE OUT THERE TO DIG DEEP AND SPONSOR ME YOU CAN GO TO THE CANCER RESEARCH WEBSITE-RACE FOR LIFE AND DO IT ALL ON LINE OR JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK WHICH IS EASIER AND WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO MY SPONSOR PAGE www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lisajackson1
ALL DONATIONS WILL BE GREATLY RECIEVED AND ALL FOR A WORTHY CAUSE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS.
Lisa82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-05-2006, 11:03   #2
white rabbits

Re: Race for life 2006

NICE ONE LISA ...I will send you a tenner , ,but i would rather send a cheque..if you let me know where to send it
Old 19-05-2006, 22:21   #3

I would like to urge anyone who reads this thread to sponsor someone, if not Lisa 82, who is doing the race for life. A more worthy cause you will struggle to find. As stated we all know someone affected by this. Don't think ACT. Thanks
Old 20-05-2006, 10:06   #4

Thanks shady
Old 20-05-2006, 11:15   #5
God Member

There are a few at my works that are doing this and I have sponsored them... good luck lisa and enjoy

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2006, 11:31   #6
God Member

A runner who is fighting bowl cancer is part of a sponsered ten mile run tommorow for a cancer charitynso put in some money. She is addiment she is going to win this race which shows fighting spirit. Another donation promised if she wins.

Dont know anyone who is from up here doing the Race for Life but it is a worthy cause especially as its for the fight against cancer.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2006, 13:49   #7

Someone has sponsored me on my race for life sponsor page i can only presume its someone off here as i don't know the name so whoever you are thankyou very much it is well appreciated and i'll try to keep you informed on how my training is going
Old 20-05-2006, 13:50   #8
Resting in Peace

Just donated a little more for you Lisa ... well done for your efforts to this good cause and know your contribution, all though only a small percentage of what is required, will help. x

My son is doing the Manchester Run tomorrow (Gawd help him !!) ... trying to get there to prop him up at the finish.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2006, 14:13   #9

Thanks kate, i have emailed you
Old 20-05-2006, 14:39   #10

Thankyou also to Gayle
Old 20-05-2006, 22:33   #11
white rabbits

Good luck for tomorrow Lisa
Old 20-05-2006, 22:47   #12
God Member

No gc thats the manchester run. Lisa is doing the shrewsbury run down here in the midlands, She's a shropshire lass now. Lisa's race is the 16th july.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2006, 23:07   #13
white rabbits

Oh I Thought It Was Tomorrow,, Anyway I Have Written A Cheque, So I Will Still Stick It In The Post Tomorrow...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..