Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2008, 10:37   #1
Resting in Peace

Return of an Ozzy perv

A paedophile who has been booted out of Australia will be back in Britain today. Raymond Horne who left Britain when he was 5 years old and is now 61 has been ship back here although his offences were cmmitted down under. Experts say that having a 43 year history of assaults on young boys he is likely to offend again. The Aussies have declaired him an "unlawful citizen" not doubt we will find him a nice home and plenty of benefits to boot, I just wonder if the boot was on the other foot how easy would it have been to send some one back to Oz, your thoughts on the matter

Last edited by jaysay; 20-03-2008 at 10:38. Reason: error
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-03-2008, 10:41   #2
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Re: Return of an Ozzy perv

Will this perv be allowed to roam the streets, or his he being sent to prison over here?
Old 20-03-2008, 10:45   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
Will this perv be allowed to roam the streets, or his he being sent to prison over here?
Presumably he'll have 'done his time' over in Australia or else they wouldn't let him come over here.
Old 20-03-2008, 10:47   #4
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

so that means he'll get a free house, free money!!!!!!!

bloody typical britain!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20-03-2008, 10:51   #5
God Member

Given the general view on here that all foreign criminals should be deported I think it would be hypocritical to suggest they shouldn't send him back.

It's probably more punishment sending him back to live here than it was in prison in Australia
Old 20-03-2008, 11:02   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
It says hes due back here today and will be hand over to officers from Scotland Yards Child Protection Squad, but like Dave says he must have done his time or the Aussies wouldn't have sent him back, so were he will end up god only knows

Last edited by jaysay; 20-03-2008 at 11:03. Reason: error
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 11:04   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
It says hes due ack here today and will be hand over to officers from Scotland Yards Child Protection Squad, but like Dave says he must have done his time or he Aussies wouldn't have sent him back, so whee he will nd up god only knows

He's done 12 years according to the radio this morning. There are some complaints from the Aussies who say it would have been better to keep him there where he is known than send him back to where he will be unnoticed.
Old 20-03-2008, 11:09   #8
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

better remember this face then!
Old 20-03-2008, 11:15   #9
God Member

Just be careful if you place an ad for a Father Christmas

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 14:53   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Given the general view on here that all foreign criminals should be deported I think it would be hypocritical to suggest they shouldn't send him back.

It's probably more punishment sending him back to live here than it was in prison in Australia
It may be the general view that foreign criminals should be deported but it doesn't happen. If the bloke has lived in Oz since he was five they should keep him there. We have enough pervs walking free over here.
Old 20-03-2008, 15:16   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well its sound just about right for our stupid lot, accept any old rubbish, wonder what the legal position would be if our lot had the guts to say NO?
Old 20-03-2008, 15:45   #12
Super Moderator

Somewhat ironic coming as it does, in the same week that Ghurkas who fought for this country, but retired before 1997 are protesting because they're not allowed UK citizenship. Madness...sheer and utter madness.
Old 20-03-2008, 15:54   #13
God Member

I had a conversation about this today. I said the Aussies have the best Idea. I think we should bloody follow their example.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 16:20   #14
Loz

Just another example of soft touch Britain.
If he has lived in Australia all that time surely he has aussie citizenship and shouldn't be our problem.
Probably won't be long before he offends again,the aussies should have cut his goolies off,that should stop him and others like him!
Old 20-03-2008, 16:24   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
I had a conversation about this today. I said the Aussies have the best Idea. I think we should bloody follow their example.
Couldn't agree more but we have to think about their human rights mores the pity. We are far to bloody soft!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..