Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2009, 13:21   #1
Resting In Peace

ryan air

Ryan air are proposing the idea of charging a pound to use the loo on there aircraft.
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-02-2009, 13:23   #2
God Member

Re: ryan air

Wear an incontinence pad - its cheaper

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 13:27   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thats taking the p1ss.
Old 27-02-2009, 13:45   #4
Senior Member+

Found a link for it:

BBC NEWS | Business | Ryanair mulls charge for toilets

Seems a bit of a steep price for someone to go to the loo. Many people will find a way round it no doubt, fake coins etc
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 13:49   #5

Never use Ryan Air...use an airline that puts their customers first
Grange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 13:54   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange View Post
Never use Ryan Air...use an airline that puts their customers first
They reckon will help to keep fares down Grange ..

Will be a lot of crossed legs (if possible in the leg room supplied), however, shorter queues at the loo.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 14:07   #7
Resting in Peace

Just been announced by Ryanair that this is unlikely to happen now and in the foreseeable future. As someone commented, that's a relief...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 14:26   #8

nice one Katex lol !
Grange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 14:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Just been announced by Ryanair that this is unlikely to happen now and in the foreseeable future. As someone commented, that's a relief...
And there was me seeing how long I could keep my legs crossed for.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 16:08   #10
Resting in Peace

Think I might be saying niss off
Old 27-02-2009, 16:17   #11
Resting in Peace

best not eat their inflight meals then :-)
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 16:20   #12
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Ryan Air try for a quick turn around, cutting down on airport charges, how soon would they change the pound a time policy if the people used the seat they are already in?

40 minutes in the air, 3 hours on the ground cleaning and drying the seats, (I don't think so! No bog standard charge or willies revenge will bankrupt you, you tight beggars.).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 16:24   #13
God Member

Heard them complaining about Ryanair on BBC news this morning because they are going to stricly apply the one bag rule, which means women can't take an handbag separate to their case. Not suprised seeing as some womens handbags are as big as suitcases

You would think the way some people complain it is compulsory to fly with Ryanair. They expect to a first class service for tenner.
Old 27-02-2009, 16:25   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Ryan Air try for a quick turn around, cutting down on airport charges, how soon would they change the pound a time policy if the people used the seat they are already in?

40 minutes in the air, 3 hours on the ground cleaning and drying the seats, (I don't think so! No bog standard charge or willies revenge will bankrupt you, you tight beggars.).
Just a bit of advice Less if your flying Ryan Air, don't call in the Railway on your way to the airport
Old 27-02-2009, 19:09   #15
JFT96

Ryanair are not planning to charge for WC access, Michael O'Leary CEO, made the comment whilst discussing the removal of check in desks. You have got to admire the guys nerve.
People fly with them because they are seen as cheap, no frills. Sometimes it can be cheaper to fly BA or others. Just for interest Ryanair do not bother with cleaning the aircraft between sectors, 20 minute turn arounds don't allow for it.
As a point of principal I try not to use them, they degrade terms and conditions for all crew and staff concerned.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..