Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2007, 16:40   #1
Senior Member+

Serves him right...

dont feel any sympathy for him at all

though his defence did bring up an interesting scenario - if the whole crowd was chantin the bombing thing does that differ when a football crowd is chantin some rather harsh songs about the opposition supporters/player - i heard some man u songs sung talkin about killin liverpool fans etc...

so are they inciting murder too?

A British Muslim has been found guilty of soliciting murder during a London rally against cartoons satirising the Prophet Muhammad. Umran Javed was also convicted of using words likely to stir up racial hatred at the February 2006 protest by the jury at the Old Bailey.
Javed, 27, of Birmingham, had said: "Bomb, bomb Denmark, bomb, bomb USA."
Javed had claimed his chants against the two countries were "just slogans" and that he "regrets" saying them.
Old 05-01-2007, 17:17   #2
God Member

Re: Serves him right...

i wondered what the hell you where on about for a minute there mani
Old 05-01-2007, 17:26   #3
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
i wondered what the hell you where on about for a minute there mani

apparently my threat to chop your head off to cure your headache can get me put in jail
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 17:27   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
apparently my threat to chop your head off to cure your headache can get me put in jail

*shaz rings the police*
Old 05-01-2007, 17:30   #5
Senior Member+

finally we can rid of chav!
Old 05-01-2007, 17:31   #6
Resident Waffler

Maybe the football fans will think twice in future - after all some have been known to follow through with a touch of violence too.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 19:12   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
*shaz rings the police*
with all teh outstanding warrants you have i highly doubt it
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 15:40   #8
I am Banned

Its about time we got tough on these people who rant against our country but are quite happy to stay here and calm all the benifits under the sun. Dont like it? F*ck off then!
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 15:44   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
with all teh outstanding warrants you have i highly doubt it

cheeky get
Old 06-01-2007, 15:53   #10
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah View Post
Its about time we got tough on these people who rant against our country but are quite happy to stay here and calm all the benifits under the sun. Dont like it? F*ck off then!

That could apply to me.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 16:13   #11
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
That could apply to me.
Nah Rindy, I think when "born and bred" citizens, regardless of race/religion, question their Country it's alot different. It's like when we had thousands of ILLEGAL immigrants marching on Washington demanding their rights. It was so infuriating as they have absolutely no right to demand rights reserve for American citizens.

I think having the freedom to complain about, and complain to, our Governments is the best way to keep our leaders somewhat straight. Try doing that in any moslem nation!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:58   #12
Senior Member+

what i found funny was the way in court all of a sudden this loud mouth who was blastin about bombin so and so in the court went all like no seriously i dont wish any country to be bombed etc i was caught up in the moment
Old 07-01-2007, 09:51   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

i think in answer to your question mani, football fans whilst some are not mother teresa,are not known for bombing the hell out of innocent people, its a whole differant ball game.as i,m sure you know.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:05   #14
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee View Post
It's like when we had thousands of ILLEGAL immigrants marching on Washington demanding their rights. It was so infuriating as they have absolutely no right to demand rights reserve for American citizens.
So, what do you reckon then, LYY? Send all those uppity, ungrateful Latinos back to where they come from? Only problem is, who's going to do all those lousy jobs that you lot consider yourselves far too grand to sully your delicate WASP fingers with?
Old 07-01-2007, 11:16   #15
God Member

I wish a referee dead every Saturday ...I'd better keep quiet in future eh.
Absurd.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..