Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2008, 15:56   #106
God Member

Re: shannon mathew`s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Really? Does any sensible person really worry as to whether he overdosed, hung himself, shot himself or expired due to a red hot poker up his bum? I certainly don't give a damn - I never met him or knew him and that probably goes for everyone else on here - so cut out the crocodile tears, darling, and stop insulting our intelligence.
What has this got to do with Karen Matthews?
Accrington Web
Old 16-04-2008, 15:58   #107
Senior Member+

Quote:
Really? Does any sensible person really worry as to whether he overdosed, hung himself, shot himself or expired due to a red hot poker up his bum? I certainly don't give a damn - I never met him or knew him and that probably goes for everyone else on here - so cut out the crocodile tears, darling, and stop insulting our intelligence.
sorry....... you will have to wait for my proper reply to this as i cant stop laughing at the fact that you think you are intelligent!
you say some of the stupidest things!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 16:01   #108
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
sorry.......
Why don't you try using a capital letter when you begin a sentance?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 16:03   #109
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
The man is speaking sense again. We will have a few Karen Mathews on her I am sure. As far as the post you mentioned above all I posted was a joke. I have my own family to worry about.
Old 16-04-2008, 16:03   #110
Senior Member+

Quote:
because i dont want to! doesn't mean i dont know that i should!
why dont you spell sentence correctly?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 16-04-2008, 16:03   #111
God Member

Quote:
If we're going to be picky then it's spelt sentence not sentance.

Before you try to get the speck out of someone else's eye remove the plank from your own.
Old 16-04-2008, 16:04   #112
God Member

Quote:
Exactly, Margaret. but I just wonder how many people on the Accy Web are just like Shannon Matthew's mum? Quite a few, judging by the number of idiots who subscribed to a recent thread concerning some z-list celebrity crackhead who was found dead at Paddington station after an overdose.

Absolutely bang out of order there Tealeaf. You are catorgarising accywebbers for no apparent reason other than replying to a thread and leaving remarks and condolances on a tv celeb many have grown up with.
There have been many a useless thread on accyweb and many you have replied to. And that thread has nothing to do with the Mathews case.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 16:04   #113
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
You need 2 hands to do capital letters, maybe the other hand is taping an Aldi bag to a babies bum
Old 16-04-2008, 16:05   #114
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
You need 2 hands to do capital letters, maybe the other hand is taping an Aldi bag to a babies bum
nice try Neil

Old 16-04-2008, 16:05   #115
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
because i dont want to! doesn't mean i dont know that i should!
why dont you spell sentence correctly?
I don't make spelling mistakes; however, I will own up to the occaisional typological error, due to a very dodgy keyboard.
Old 16-04-2008, 16:07   #116
God Member

Quote:
I don't make spelling mistakes; however, I will own up to the occaisional typological error, due to a very dodgy keyboard.
Has it got the 'A' key where the 'E' key should be?
Old 16-04-2008, 16:07   #117
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
You are catorgarising accywebbers for no apparent reason
Does he need a reason to do that?
Old 16-04-2008, 16:08   #118
God Member

Talking Re: shannon mathew`s

[quote=cherokee;563380] You are catorgarising accywebbers for no apparent reason other than replying to a thread and leaving remarks and condolances on a tv celeb many have grown up with.
quote]

Well, they won't be growing up with him much longer, will they?
Old 16-04-2008, 16:10   #119
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Stand up like a man and admit you spelled it wrong mate.
Old 16-04-2008, 16:11   #120
Senior Member+

Quote:
do you mean occasional?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..