Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2009, 13:22   #1

Stop the bnp

Stop the BNP. Vote to keep BNP out. You have the chance on the June the 4th to send a clear message to the BNP. Keep out your Poison.Use your vote to stop the BNP sowing its seeds of hate in our community. Use your vote to stop the BNP destroying our democracy. Use your vote to protect public services and the workers who provide them.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-05-2009, 13:38   #2
Beacon of light

Re: Stop the bnp

Our locality has no BNP candidate so it won't be hard.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 13:42   #3

Some of Westminsters MPs may well have their snouts in the trough,but the BNP candidate has their heart and mind in the sewer.
Old 15-05-2009, 13:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Our locality has no BNP candidate so it won't be hard.
The BNP threat is the strongest in the North West, North Yorkshire and Humber in terms of winning seats in the European Parliment.
Old 15-05-2009, 13:52   #5
Full Member+

Couldn't agree more. Stop the BNP at all costs. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that a vote for them would be a protest vote against all that is happening in politics at the moment. Most people are very angry about Mp's expenses, the economic fallout and unemployment but there is no room in our society for a party like the BNP
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 14:07   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

if anyone needs telling to stop this band of thugs, they would probably vote fer em anyway, being they are as thick as them.
Old 15-05-2009, 14:10   #7
Super Moderator

Totally agree...don't vote for racists. It's as simple as that.
Old 15-05-2009, 14:24   #8

The BNP on women. Rape is simply sex.Women enjoy Sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible Psysical ordeal. Some women are like gongs they need to be struck regularly.Nick Eriksen BNP London Assembly Candidate Evening Standard O1.04.08
Old 15-05-2009, 14:51   #9
Senior Member+

I'll Vote for who i like thank you very much
It wont be Labour anyway

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 15:22   #10
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishdelight View Post
The BNP threat is the strongest in the North West, North Yorkshire and Humber in terms of winning seats in the European Parliment.
This may be the case, but what I was saying was...you can't vote for the BNP if they don't put up a candidate....and there is no candidate for the BNP in our locality.

I think that most right thinking folk know that the BNP are not an option...not even as a protest vote.......but I think that politics has become tainted by the current expenses situation.
I don't know how I will vote in the forthcoming elections....there is a labour candidate and a conservative one.......I have time to think about it.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 15:26   #11
God Member

Quote:
Use your vote to protect public services and the workers who provide them.
which public services are they planning on stopping ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 16:05   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
Hopefully, the gravy train that is Westminster.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 16:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
In response. To protect public services in terms of if the BNP racist policies were implemented our NHS would collaspe because 38percent of hospital doctors in England qualified outside the UK. 40percent of Dentists where born abroad 16 percent of nurses come from Asian and black back grounds.
Old 15-05-2009, 16:11   #14
Resting in Peace

The BNP are standing candidates in the European Elections on the same day as the county council, avoid them like the plague
Old 15-05-2009, 16:20   #15
God Member

Quote:
In response. To protect public services in terms of if the BNP racist policies were implemented our NHS would collaspe because 38percent of hospital doctors in England qualified outside the UK. 40percent of Dentists where born abroad 16 percent of nurses come from Asian and black back grounds.
ahh but there will also be less people needing treatment on the nhs if they throw out all imigrants

swings and roundabouts lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..