Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2005, 14:13   #16
I am Banned

Re: Stranded..........

Jagielka

Luxury item ........ a ball

..............then i could make me own footy team
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-10-2005, 16:03   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Jagielka
aawwwww that's nice of you to think of Jaggys brother Phil

Your luxury item should be your mobile though, so I can keep you informed on Stanley score lines and send you pics of Ste Jaggy pmsl!!
Old 11-10-2005, 16:12   #18
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
aawwwww that's nice of you to think of Jaggys brother Phil

Your luxury item should be your mobile though, so I can keep you informed on Stanley score lines and send you pics of Ste Jaggy pmsl!!
Erm noooooo im taking Ste Jaggy tho yeh i should take me phone soooo i can send u pics
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 16:19   #19
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
In a true hermaphrodite, neither set of genitalia is functional.
They appeared to work ok in a certain DVD I once watched. Before you all ask no you can't borrow it. Rindy assures me that the DVD went faulty so he threw it away. I am not sure I believe him
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 16:52   #20
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
They appeared to work ok in a certain DVD I once watched. Before you all ask no you can't borrow it. Rindy assures me that the DVD went faulty so he threw it away. I am not sure I believe him

Hehehehe, I reckon in medical terms functional applies to the ability to reproduce, but may include general use with some people...

Shame about Rindy chucking that DVD away though...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 17:01   #21
God Member

Can I stand somebody who is a pain with the thing they hate most?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 17:05   #22
Give, give, give member

I have met an actual hermaphrodite, whilst I was working in Hamburg one summer when I was a student.

Like Lettie posted it is a terrible thing for a person to be born with, and in most western countries it's medically decided what sex the person is, then an operation is carried out to make the person one sex or the other.

The one I met was working as a stripper, and had born in the West Indies, so she didn't have any surgical readjustment. The finale to her act, for which she wore a chain mail dress and danced to Private Dancer, was truly amazing.

Talk about pulling all the stops, to amaze your audience.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 17:29   #23
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Rindy You haven't arf met some interesting folk during the course of your life. I would love to meet some of the babies that I have come across, later in their lives, to find out what became of them. I have only come across one hermaphrodite, but 3 other indeterminate gender babies over the years. It's a distressing condition for the parents at birth. Obviously the babies are none the wiser and will act just like normal babies, but I always wonder what problems these babies develop as they become older... It must be awful.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 20:00   #24
God Member

Assuming your not allowed to be stranded with your partner, I'd like to be stranded with .................sorry I've been sat thinking about this for ages and I cant think of anyone I'd like to be stranded with, boring or what! There are loads of fanciable film stars etc but I think they'd get on my nerves after a day or so, my luxury item would be a years supply of beer.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 21:13   #25
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
A Hermaphrodite is an unfortunate person born with both male and female sets of genitalia. In a true hermaphrodite, neither set of genitalia is functional. These babies are usually operated on to cosmetically alter the genitalia to resemble one or the other (usually determined by the results of chromasome tests). Fortuntely it is a relatively rare condition. The term 'hermaphrodite' originates from Greek mythology, Hermaphroditus was the son of Hermes and Aphrodite he was fused with a nymph and took on the physical traits of both genders....
wow thanks lettie ,you learn something new everyday,,,,it sounds terrible.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..