Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2005, 19:26   #16
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Test for Dementia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortStuff
The maths question scrambled my brains the first time I was asked it. I've also got all the other questions wrong at one time or another. (But I don't have any hope with 1/2 my genes coming from Less)!!!
I think you would be even more confused if 100% of your genes came from me!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-04-2005, 20:01   #17
Beacon of light

I think even a whole case of Mackerel wouldn't help me get those questions right......oh the aside to mackerel is because in tests mackerel have been proved to improve the memory of demential sufferers. Yuk........I'll have to have the dementia!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 21:23   #18
Accrington Web Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
So you're a little vampire then?

Yep! And little is the word!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 21:46   #19
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortStuff
Yep! And little is the word!
That's a bit short..............

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 22:04   #20

I got them all right.............. BUT IN THE WRONG ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 20:08   #21

Did the test not so long ago, when i saw it again i thought 'ok, know the answers won't get any wrong', shall not say if i got any right or wrong. But will say i am demented.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 10:44   #22

Cool Re: Test for Dementia

come on k.s.h give us some more.
Old 16-04-2005, 18:58   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
come on k.s.h give us some more.
Go on then, here's a few more but I dont think they are as good

1. What do you put in a toaster?

Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," then give up now and go do something else. Try not to hurt yourself.

If you said, "bread," go to Question 2.

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," please do not attempt the next question. Your brain is obviously over stressed and may even overheat. It may be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate, such as Children's World."

If you said "water," proceed to Question 3.

3. If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said, "green bricks," what the devil are you still doing reading these questions?????

If you said "glass," then go on to Question 4.

4. Twenty years ago, a plane was flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines failed. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the third engine fails before he has time to attempt an emergency landing, and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany.

Where would you bury the survivors? . . .. in East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?

Answer: You don't, of course, bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you are a real dunce and you must NEVER try to rescue anyone from a plane crash. Your efforts would not be appreciated.

If you said, "Don't bury the survivors," proceed to the next question.

5. If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60 of a degree every minute how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?

Answer: One degree. If you said, "360 degrees" or anything other than "one degree," you are to be congratulated on getting this far, but you are obviously out of your league. Turn in your pencil, and exit the room.

Everyone else proceed to the final question.

6. Without using a calculator -- You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus, and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven.

What was the name of the bus driver?

Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember? It was YOU!!

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 19:05   #24

Not as good. The only one I got wrong was the first one.
PurpleLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 19:37   #25
God Member

I got them all right.. hmm

cept the bus one.. damn I what a waste of time trying to work that out

Last edited by andrewb; 16-04-2005 at 19:40.
andrewb is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..