Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2010, 15:44   #1
Senior Member+

The christian alliance party...

what are their policies??

do they realistically have a good chance of winning? they seem to be the party with the most banners etc placed around the place.
Old 19-04-2010, 15:48   #2
God Member

Re: The christian alliance party...

You may find out more in these threads
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...gan-49652.html
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ics-50092.html

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 15:55   #3
God Member

I remember the previous threads also ..............Religious nutters who make no sense whatsoever.....
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 16:41   #4
God Member

Have a look here:
Hyndburn Constituency CPA Party
Christian Peoples Alliance - welcome

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 17:34   #5
God Member

wish i had a pet lion but it looks like an abrupt sod off is going to have to do if they come knocking at my door.

mind you it could be worse they could be Born again christians and jesus do they spout a load of sheet

oh god i used jesus's name in vein

heaven help me

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 19-04-2010 at 17:37.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 17:44   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
god knows
Old 19-04-2010, 18:07   #7
Senior Member+

quite an interesting read. in places in america religious parties are the norm so its interesting to see one operating in the uk and its reaction.

*LMAO* @ flashy.

i can just see god canvassaing for them. i reckon out of the volcano will pop out a huge vote christian party banner.
Old 19-04-2010, 18:11   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
god knows
Pmsfl................ thats very good for you
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 18:11   #9

Your right mani is was a good read. I will go with the majority though, and say they are serious nutjobs, without any grasp of reality.
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 18:36   #10
God Member

Quote:
quite an interesting read. in places in america religious parties are the norm so its interesting to see one operating in the uk and its reaction.

*LMAO* @ flashy.

i can just see god canvassaing for them. i reckon out of the volcano will pop out a huge vote christian party banner.
Or maybe just a huge cloud of volcanic ash which will screw up air travel for believers and non-believers alike.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 19:53   #11
Senior Member+

Another spoilt(wasted) vote if you vote for them, just like voting for LibDem - only a hope for a hung parliament and then they might screw something out of Labour like they did the last time they did it.
Old 19-04-2010, 20:28   #12

Quote:

do they realistically have a good chance of winning? they seem to be the party with the most banners etc placed around the place.
Never even heard of them.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 23:19   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishdelight View Post
Never even heard of them.
Read the 2 threads MargaretR posted Turkish, will tell ya all ya want, or not, to know about these beanheads.
Old 20-04-2010, 02:04   #14
God Member

odds are they will get crucified at the election

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 09:27   #15
Resting in Peace

I'm like Garinda on this one, I'm waiting for the Rev Kev to come knocking on my door, I don't like bigots at the best of times but bigots wearing dog collars I abhor with a vengeance

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..