Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2012, 23:01   #1
God Member

Things this government do for us part one

Destroy the NHS by introducing competition

Pay to stay in hospital and for each visit you make to see your doctor

Higher rents and no council house for life

remove the right to employment tribunals

Solve unemployment by sacking workers

150,000 people lose their right to further education

Housing benefit cap forces families to leave central London or move up North

privatise the police

Scrap housing benefit for the under-25's

Monitor-all-internet-communications

penalise the low paid by under cutting tax benifits

jobcentres to direct people to charity food banks.

National service for the recently retired.

lovely stuff

Last edited by Mancie; 08-07-2012 at 23:11.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-07-2012, 23:25   #2
God Member

Re: Things this government do for us part one

Should have said destroy the NHS by transferring funds to a less able private sector and 1.5 million losing the right of further education.. my fault..(or was it Gordon Browns fault)

Last edited by Mancie; 08-07-2012 at 23:27.
Old 08-07-2012, 23:29   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Destroy the NHS by introducing competition

Pay to stay in hospital and for each visit you make to see your doctor

Higher rents and no council house for life

remove the right to employment tribunals

Solve unemployment by sacking workers

150,000 people lose their right to further education

Housing benefit cap forces families to leave central London or move up North

privatise the police

Scrap housing benefit for the under-25's

Monitor-all-internet-communications

penalise the low paid by under cutting tax benifits

jobcentres to direct people to charity food banks.

National service for the recently retired.

lovely stuff
They are tories, right. Did anyone really expect anything else? Our tories are trying to do similar things. Thank god for a federal system of government. And a Charter of Rights and Freedoms. And a Supreme Court. And a British North America Act (1867) which clearly defines what the Federal Government can do, and leaves residual powers ... and mineral rights ... in the hands of the Provinces.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 23:37   #4
God Member

Yep they are Tories and do what Tories do.. as for anyone expecting anything else there are people on this planet..and on this very forum.. that will defend these disgraceful acts and the total destruction of our way of life.
Old 09-07-2012, 00:16   #5
God Member

im not a tory but a lot of what you typed labour started the ball rolling especially the internet monitoring.
also labour let in so many EU workers that people were been made redundant and then companies were putting cheaper EU workes in the jobs which was quite a big issue a few years back im surprised you dont recall it lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 09-07-2012 at 00:18.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 00:28   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
im not a tory but a lot of what you typed labour started the ball rolling especially the internet monitoring.
also labour let in so many EU workers that people were been made redundant and then companies were putting cheaper EU workes in the jobs which was quite a big issue a few years back im surprised you dont recall it lol
I recall most things and makes no difference to me if it's labour or tory I slam.. long days gone mate and seems to me it's up to the Tories to defend thier shown up stupid policies... here and now is what makes the difference..this is only part one of the ways this lazy hell bent negative government have in store.

Last edited by Mancie; 09-07-2012 at 00:32.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:56   #7
God Member

absolutely destroying moral in the british forces by destroying regiments and sending e-mails to serving soldiers in afghan they are no longer wanted.pure scum
Old 09-07-2012, 07:00   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
the tories are letting in more,they cant control immigration when they stuck the staff on the scrap heap plus they are spending more money on private firms that doesnt come through public spending.thats why they are spending more money per year more than labour ever did.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:12   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
the tories are letting in more,they cant control immigration when they stuck the staff on the scrap heap plus they are spending more money on private firms that doesnt come through public spending.thats why they are spending more money per year more than labour ever did.
Everyone knows what Torys do,always have!!! But instead of avoiding the issue by switching blame, Tell the sodding truth Labour started letting E.U. workers in big time, Also they were in power "LONG" enough to stem the flow, Some people are just too blinkered to admit.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:27   #10
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Everyone knows what Torys do,always have!!! But instead of avoiding the issue by switching blame, Tell the sodding truth Labour started letting E.U. workers in big time, Also they were in power "LONG" enough to stem the flow, Some people are just too blinkered to admit.
Me thinks cashy has hit the nail on the head, but what do you expect both Mancie and Cmon never said one wrong word about Labour in power, especially C'mon who never made one political post prior to may 2010 the only thing that concerned him was dog stabbing. I'm not so blinkered to say that Cameron is running the country in a first class manner far from it, in some cases he's making a pigs ear of it, but at least I can see it unlike the resident left wing bigots who thought that the sun shone out of Labours backside when in power
Old 09-07-2012, 10:08   #11
Senior Member+

I don't care who is to blame but we need our Country sorted. We need the Great back in Britain. They all need their heads banging together to sort it.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:22   #12
Beacon of light

I'm not entering into this thread...let Mancie and the scottish bloke argue it out themselves...it will soon die a death with just the two of 'em at it.
You won't ever change the way they think anyway. That's it from me.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 23:31   #13
God Member

Don't forget what they have neglected to do: Put the banks and financial institutions under some form of restraint. I know that's hard to do when they lobbied with 92 million pounds last year And it's not hard to guess who benefited from that cash I should think that is a tad more important than reforming the House of Lords
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 21:14   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Me thinks cashy has hit the nail on the head, but what do you expect both Mancie and Cmon never said one wrong word about Labour in power, especially C'mon who never made one political post prior to may 2010 the only thing that concerned him was dog stabbing. I'm not so blinkered to say that Cameron is running the country in a first class manner far from it, in some cases he's making a pigs ear of it, but at least I can see it unlike the resident left wing bigots who thought that the sun shone out of Labours backside when in power
Well ..that is maybe the first half decent and sensible post i've seen from Jaysay in years!
Old 10-07-2012, 21:22   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I'm not entering into this thread...let Mancie and the scottish bloke argue it out themselves...it will soon die a death with just the two of 'em at it.
You won't ever change the way they think anyway. That's it from me.
Why would anyone want to change the way I think?..this is a thread criticising the present government.. it's always been obvious that you don't like this sort of thing so no loss if you don't contribute

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..