Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2009, 09:20   #1
Resting in Peace

This is as good a reason as any

This is as good a reason as any the get rid of the flaming Human Rite Act. I refer to the case of that slime ball that was convicted of raping a two year old little girl, although he has yet to be sentenced, his lawyers are not waiting to see what is punishment is, but are to appeal under the HRA saying that his rites were infringed because the little girl (who is now 4) gave evidence against him, via a video link. Even so these lawyers questioned the little girl for 45 minuets during the trial (how do these people sleep at nights). I think the best thing really for this animal is that whilst he waits the outcome (paid for on legal aid) of this appeal, he be transferred to an open wing at say Walton, Armley or Strangeways, should sort things out a little quicker
Old 05-05-2009, 10:43   #2

Re: This is as good a reason as any

*rights
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 16:02   #3
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
*rights
Rights, Rites who gives a flying, people with a view of life no the story, maybe if you want to be fussy you should stick to Bebo with all the other big girls blouses
Old 05-05-2009, 17:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Rights, Rites who gives a flying, people with a view of life no the story, maybe if you want to be fussy you should stick to Bebo with all the other big girls blouses
*know
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 18:53   #5
JFT96

Jaysay, could not agree more mate. It would be great to know the scumbags name and his new address, I am sure there would be some people who would like to give him a serious talking to. But of course, as we all know, being a vigilante is illegal, shame

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 19:35   #6
Beacon of light

Why does it seem that the only person whose Human Rights are important are those who do the most heinous things???......this man has a history of cruelty......and he did despicable things to a baby abusing her and causing her pain......now he is planning to appeal because he doesn't feel that his victim was a 'credible witness'.......she is the victim, who is protecting her human rights?
The abuse was witnessed by Baby P's mother and she did nothing to stop it or protect the child........These people do not deserve to have any kind of life.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 19:37   #7
Beacon of light

And I would like to say to SamF...if all you are going to do is correct the spelling or grammar of other contributors, then perhaps you need not bother.
We all know what Jaysay is getting at.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 19:39   #8
God Member

I think a full life term in Broadmoor would not go amiss.
I mean life means life and sod human rights.
What human rights did this little lass have when this animal attacked her?
I wish the courts had the the power to have him geld as he should be.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 19:47   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
*rights
Actually it's Rights with a capital R
Old 05-05-2009, 20:08   #10
God Member

He should ge down for a very long time and be left to the mercy of the other lags (although we all know this will never happen). I do have to wonder about putting a child so young on the stand although I can see that without her evidence a conviction would never have been reached. I just hope and pray that she gets the very best after care by was of counselling poor soul.
Old 05-05-2009, 21:29   #11

I agree jaysay get rid of the Act or amend it to stop it being abused.
Old 05-05-2009, 21:41   #12
Passed away 25-11-09

I hope I am not an intolerant person. I was raised to be tolerant to every persuasion and idealism. I was also one of those who supported the abolition of the death penalty, over 40 years ago.

When it comes to a creature like this, however, who kills one child and rapes another, my tolerance is exhausted. There is no adequate punishment for this individual, in present-day Law. He does not, in my opinion, deserve the privilege of a life.
Old 05-05-2009, 21:56   #13
Senior Member+

Its a joke it gets worse when the attacker gets more protection than the victim, human rights you shouldnt have any when you do sick things like this or when your in jail, and they should do full sentenaces and jail should just be basic no tvs, no gyms, pool table, heating anything. Lawyers protecting him are a joke they are just dragging the case for aslong as they can because they know they will get money. One way for the goverment to get on the right side of people
MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 22:06   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

the thing is to me, these people treat the human rights act like "Monopoly" n use the get out of jail free card, cos its there,they can, the real blame lies with these dickheads who formed the Act in its current state, as others have pointed out no thought much at all fer victims, just scumbags.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:18   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
This is as good a reason as any the get rid of the flaming Human Rite Act. I refer to the case of that slime ball that was convicted of raping a two year old little girl, although he has yet to be sentenced, his lawyers are not waiting to see what is punishment is, but are to appeal under the HRA saying that his rites were infringed because the little girl (who is now 4) gave evidence against him, via a video link. Even so these lawyers questioned the little girl for 45 minuets during the trial (how do these people sleep at nights). I think the best thing really for this animal is that whilst he waits the outcome (paid for on legal aid) of this appeal, he be transferred to an open wing at say Walton, Armley or Strangeways, should sort things out a little quicker
no human rights act lets scum dogs like him off.. non.. jaysay ....you used to be an activist for the tories?..******* ..I'll say it again so we all get it clear... the European rights act was implemeted by John major in 1995...
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..