Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2005, 22:43   #1
Senior Member+

too many happy love stories on here...

cant beat the new eastenders storyline of the modern romeo and juliet *L*

thing is they're kinda glamourising runnin away at a young age for the sake of "love"

ah well

and kinga on BB isnt she a disgrace?!

i saw punkd last nite - the one where they get simon cowell, the game and raven - that lil girl from the cosby show... hilarious...

now i gotta go home to see if i can configure my wireless net
Old 03-08-2005, 22:50   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: too many happy love stories on here...

Kinga should have been in weeks ago I've started watching again, I know I'm sad.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:36   #3
Give, give, give member

Sorry, I love Kinga too.

It was after the watershed and there was a warning given, but how nice to see a young women enjoying herself on the lawn with a bottle of wine in hand.

What? She didn't have it in her hand?????

Who said TV was dumbing down?

Class.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:27   #4
Senior Member+

Wasn't she just fannying around?

I think it was a bit too far though, even for BB. If she had done that the day before she would be up for eviction this week

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:34   #5
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
Wasn't she just fannying around?

I think it was a bit too far though, even for BB. If she had done that the day before she would be up for eviction this week
Too far? I don't know I couldn't see that well.

She didn't do it the night before because she's a player, and it paid off as not one of the other housemates voted for her.

Kinga to win.

Already ordered my Kinga corkscrew and bottle opener for Christmas.

Old 04-08-2005, 12:37   #6
God Member

I thought it was hysterical when kinga painted her face and put the frilly knickers on her head to try and get some attention only for them to make 1 comment and then completely ignore her. Her glum face was a picture, hee hee. I wouldn't like to see her win as I think it would be unfair after only being in for 2 weeks!!! However, I have no idea who I want to win this year, but if I had to say anyone it would be Anthony although he's a lazy git!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 13:17   #7
Senior Member+

My wife wanted Maxwell to win.

When he got evicted she changed her allegiance to Anthony.

I think it would be hysterical if Derek wins!!!

Old 04-08-2005, 22:44   #8

I'd like to see Derek win!
Old 04-08-2005, 22:50   #9
God Member

come on sarah you must be having a laff!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 12:57   #10
Senior Member+

EUGENE!!!!!

I WANT HIM TO WIN SO HE CAN BORE THE REST OF US WITH USELESS TRIVIA!!

oh well evicition nite tonite

who's going???

i think derek
Old 05-08-2005, 13:07   #11
God Member

I hope they boot the lot of them out and put something decent on in it's place! I HATE BB this year it's soooo mmmm ............ pooh !!!

Again the general public voted the only fun character out early MAXWELL!!! Every year they do it Bubble, Alison to name 2 that went too early

Bring back Brian for the last week I say !!
Old 05-08-2005, 13:20   #12
Senior Member+

I thought Orlaith was fit but her voice wound me up - she spoke in a monotone all the time, apart from the time she shouted at Science

Old 05-08-2005, 13:22   #13
Give, give, give member

Derek's coming out!

Inside information, as I am going in.

Please don't mention I blabbed though.

Old 05-08-2005, 13:30   #14
I am Banned

sorry but i just absolutley love derek he may have loasda money already but he literally cracks me up he is just so funi.when him and kinga were in the pool and they were singing here comes the bride... i would like him to win but if he goes tonight i think anthony will win.craig is worse than a woman for moaning hes boring,makosi is two faced, eugene well hes justa bout as plain as white wallpaper (sorry to those who have white wallpaper) kinga dus my tree in what is the deal with putting her in two weeks to the final it isnt fair. must admit this bb is boring this year the best one ever was when brian won it and helen got togeather with paul clarke!
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:48   #15
Senior Member+

the moment bb started this year. u cud tell all the people were after one thing. to come out and earn some moolah. the fact that saskia said no one remembers you if u leave at this stage of the game said it all. they're all just gunning to earn that cash - which i guess is fair enough. thats what it is all about. but come on. its gotta b more than that

i agree with the fact that the personalities get thrown out first which is ****e.

what they shud do for the next bb is the ones with the least nominations shud b up for evicitons...

i really wanted to see of mary in the house, she was wicked. i can just imagine her goin off on one being in the house 10 weeks. maxwell i thought was lame. saskia was good. even that lesley - cause they were charachters they wud've done something not just greased by to the final week. mikosi is just annoying. kinga the minga, ant is just soooooo born to be craigs loverboy. leaving eugene.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..