Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2006, 20:29   #46
God Member

Re: Top 3 List - Like Most about the U.S.

Bullseyebarb , I guess we should start another thread on this subject before we get into bother for wandering off topic .........
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-12-2006, 21:06   #47
Foreign Correspondent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullseyebarb View Post
Every major intelligence agency in the world thought Saddam had WMD.
Of course, the on-site inspectors actually got it right, but their reports did not conform with what certain world leaders wanted to hear.

This was has been a massive balls-up and one that our kids will be paying for very dearly. "Incurious George" wanted to be a wartime leader and simply ignored anything he did not want to hear - like the wise words of General Poewll. Obvious that some folks spent more time absent from their military obligations than they ever did learning the lessons of Vietnam. I had a bad opinion of stupid George before the 2000 election and he has, sadly, moe than lived up to my expectations. Can't wait to see him leave office. It will go down in history as one of the worst presidencies in our history. Sad, really, what happened to the once-great party of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt!

When in darkness or in doubt, visit Oswaldtwistle!
Billcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 21:07   #48
Foreign Correspondent

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Bullseyebarb , I guess we should start another thread on this subject before we get into bother for wandering off topic .........
Good point, steeljack. I will wait to see if a new topic appears.

Edit:
New thread

When in darkness or in doubt, visit Oswaldtwistle!

Last edited by Len; 06-12-2006 at 22:09.
Billcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..