Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2011, 10:44   #1
God Member

tories the party for immigration

looks like another lie from the tories just to save money a little birdie says theyve banned overtime BBC News - Asylum seekers 'granted amnesty' by UK Border Agency
Old 02-06-2011, 10:48   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: tories the party for immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
looks like another lie from the tories just to save money a little birdie says theyve banned overtime BBC News - Asylum seekers 'granted amnesty' by UK Border Agency
Take a lot of man hours, to try and cope with this...

More than three million migrants under Labour - Telegraph

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:51   #3
Give, give, give member

Makes interesting reading...

Labour accused of covering up warnings about immigration - Telegraph

Old 02-06-2011, 10:51   #4
JFT96

You see the problem is this, the last governments massive mistakes are past history, after all the coalition has had a massive 13 months to sort the country out and the previous lot only had 13 years to screw it up.....

Maybe Bee has a new friend????

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:25   #5
God Member

just the reply i was expecting, so thats alright now thats at least 450,000 more than labour were letting in ,in a year so lets asess the situation.
countries heading for a double dip= tory policy give more money to other countries,put more people on the dole,let immigration get out of control,lets borrow more money for our chums,lets let the multinationals avoid paying their tax looks like they are going to do more damage to britain than labour ever did
Old 02-06-2011, 11:26   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
You see the problem is this, the last governments massive mistakes are past history, after all the coalition has had a massive 13 months to sort the country out and the previous lot only had 13 years to screw it up.....

Maybe Bee has a new friend????
tell me one thing they have done for the man/woman on the street apart from put more on the dole
Old 02-06-2011, 11:31   #7
Give, give, give member

Quote:
just the reply i was expecting
Snap.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:41   #8
JFT96

Silly me, I thought that the last Government messed the country up, you know little things like: Removal of Civil Liberties, Selling our Gold Reserves off cheap, Going to war on a lie, I could go on. However I am wrong and as such should realise that Tony was indeed made of teflon, and Gordon is not one eyed, or blind. Even the so called 'there's no more money left' note is a Tory lie....Of course I never saw you complain about anything they did.

I have very little time for all three sides, they all eat from the same trough.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:47   #9
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
thats at least 450,000 more than labour were letting in
Cobblers ! From the report you posted as far back as 2006 the problem was known about & what did your beloved Labour do ? Did they clamp down ? Did they repatriate the offenders ? Did they say no more ? Did they hell as like, they allowed more in to bolster support for their ideologies.

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source...BqrNDg&cad=rja

You really shouldn't shout so loudly, it's not a problem that has just happened recently look at the information in what you've posted 2006, John Reid (one of yours I believe ) could you give us a quick reminder as to who was in the driving seat then ..... ?
Old 02-06-2011, 11:53   #10
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Snap.

G you got that the wrong way round mate !

In every crowd there's always one isn't there ? Some times more, but definitely one ! C'mon step forward & introduce yourself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horses-ass.jpg (51.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-06-2011, 11:55   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Cobblers ! From the report you posted as far back as 2006 the problem was known about & what did your beloved Labour do ? Did they clamp down ? Did they repatriate the offenders ? Did they say no more ? Did they hell as like, they allowed more in to bolster support for their ideologies.

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source...BqrNDg&cad=rja

You really shouldn't shout so loudly, it's not a problem that has just happened recently look at the information in what you've posted 2006, John Reid (one of yours I believe ) could you give us a quick reminder as to who was in the driving seat then ..... ?
they set up the border agency which stopped most illegal immigrants since records began ,they set up the extra passport offices to interview immigrants oooohhhh i forgot the tories closed them down to save money more myths kepp reading the prada..anyway forget about that can anybody defend the tories without mentioning labour
Old 02-06-2011, 12:10   #12
Give, give, give member

I find it very difficult to take anything seriously, or see any logic in what they say, from someone who said some nutter stabbing a dog, justifies them leaving the Accrington area.

Quote:
this is sick Beagle dog stabbed to death in Accrington (From Lancashire Telegraph) i would be very worried about this .who or what is going to be the next victim.it is a known fact that serial killers start with animals if anybody knows anything i would report it straight away.this is scary kinda justifies moving away.
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ick-56706.html

Old 02-06-2011, 12:19   #13
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
they set up the border agency which stopped most illegal immigrants since records began
http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source...RGR4yg&cad=rja

1905 Aliens Act :- Balfour (Con) or Campbell-Bannerman (Lib)
1914 Aliens registration Act :-Asquith (Lib)
1919 Aliens restriction Act :- Lloyd George (Lib)
1971 The Immigration Act :- Heath (Con)

So in all this time were, were your much lauded Labour Party ?

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 02-06-2011 at 12:23.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:40   #14
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
kepp reading the prada..

anyway forget about that can anybody defend the tories without mentioning labour
Why should we read about an Italian Fashion label ? Or is that a poke at Rindi ?

As to defending Tories, at present we've a Coalition in power (in case you've forgotten it's an amalgamation of parties). So is neither fish nor fowl ! That makes Conservatives/ Labour the only viable Parties (I use the term viable very, very loosely here !) So one cannot argue the relative merits/faults of a particular party without recourse to a comparative opposition party hence the Con vs Lab or Lab vs Con argument.

Simple really & as you fit that bill I thought you'd have grasped this basic tenet.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:52   #15
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Why should we read about an Italian Fashion label ? Or is that a poke at Rindi ?
It makes a little more sense than telling those he thinks of as right-wing, to carry on reading Pravda, the communist state newspaper of the U.S.S.R.

Halston, Gucci, Fiorucci, and the Morning Star....I read 'em all.

Educashun, edukashun, hedukation.

Last edited by garinda; 02-06-2011 at 12:55.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..