Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2010, 17:57   #1
Give, give, give member

Tough love.

'A TODDLER was left with 35 separate injuries inflicted by a heroin addict.
Mark Andrew Fisher, 23, of Belfield Road, Accrington, was only prevented from causing more harm to the child when the attacker's own mother shopped him to the police.'

Accrington man jailed for inflicting 35 injuries on a toddler (From This Is Lancashire)

Good for his mum.

I know for a fact if I ever did anything so evil my family would shop me straight away, as I would them.

There's too many excuses made for appalling behaviour, and heinous crimes.

When in reality there is no excuse for the sort of things this child endured.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-06-2010, 18:26   #2
God Member

Re: Tough love.

And the poor childs mother?! Oh my god

Hopefully they get a longer sentence than the Thai's (I think) who starved their baby!
Old 12-06-2010, 20:34   #3

People who hurt children on purpose deserve to be locked up for longer than 2 years, that child is going to have to deal with the mental problems it will cause for years to come!
mumtotwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 20:35   #4
God Member

pure scum
Old 12-06-2010, 21:07   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Hope both get the crap kicked out of em, in nick.
Old 12-06-2010, 21:22   #6
God Member

Castrating the father and spaying the mother would be a more appropriate sentence in cases like this.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 22:07   #7
God Member

Don't understand why the mothers identity was protected , the story said she was sent to prision so she's obviously an adult and not a minor
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 22:08   #8
God Member

We all know the sentence should be life.. and I mean life..and praise to the mother of this scumbag.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 22:20   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
We all know the sentence should be life.. and I mean life..and praise to the mother of this scumbag.
ya lost me wi that Mancie? why praise the mother? fer admitting cruelty? n getting jailed herself. ah sorry mate misunderstood ya mean the guys mam.
Old 12-06-2010, 23:10   #10
God Member

I think and I'm sure Mancie will correct me if I'm wrong he was praising the mother who shopped her son for inflicting these terrible injuries on this poor child. As for that piece of scum and the babies mother I hope they get all that they deserve (but in hindsight they won't as they will be protected) much as this poor child wasn't.
Old 12-06-2010, 23:36   #11
God Member

Yes I'm praising the grandmother of the child who had the courage to bring this abuse out in the open.. so many cases like this have only come to light when the child has been killed.. seems it's only after a child has been killed that we get all the inquires and usually end up blaming social workers, some of the family or freinds of these abusers must have suspicions.. but say nowt.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 23:47   #12
God Member

But then again Mancie you get the other end of the spectrum where grandparents actually warn SS about the posiible danger to their grandchild/children which are ignored and then turn out to be accurate. Seems to me a bit of good old common sense should be the order but hey ho how would I know? In the meantime because SS prefer a child to be with "a biological parent" rather than in care more poor unfortunate kids need to suffer.
Old 13-06-2010, 08:53   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
But then again Mancie you get the other end of the spectrum where grandparents actually warn SS about the posiible danger to their grandchild/children which are ignored and then turn out to be accurate. Seems to me a bit of good old common sense should be the order but hey ho how would I know? In the meantime because SS prefer a child to be with "a biological parent" rather than in care more poor unfortunate kids need to suffer.
And they are scared to death about breaching these scumbags Human Rights, to me anybody who inflicts injury of any sort on a child forfeit the right to be even classed as human, animals don't threat their young like this
Old 13-06-2010, 08:58   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
animals don't threat their young like this
Rubbish, your kids are well brought up.
Old 13-06-2010, 09:48   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Rubbish, your kids are well brought up.
Think the term is fotched up cashy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..