Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2010, 10:39   #1
God Member

Tough on Crime, Tough on the Causes of Crime

I wonder if any of our PPCs would like to comment on this case and how their party would ensure people like this are deported on their release from prison?

Fury as jailed East Lancashire sex attacker wins deportation fight (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-04-2010, 10:46   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Tough on Crime, Tough on the Causes of Crime

“We already passed legislation that if foreign nationals commit offences of this seriousness they will be deported and we want to see the courts enforcing that.” - Jack Straw.

So why the hell isn't there secured transport waiting at the prison gates, to take him straight to the airport?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 10:53   #3
Give, give, give member

'A Pakistani paedophile who abducted and sexually abused two young girls cannot be deported back to his native country because it would breach his human rights, it emerged today.'

'But there was fury today when it was revealed that he had won an appeal against his deportation on the grounds that he has a wife and child here, meaning it would breach his right to enjoy respect for his family life.'
Paedophile Zulfar Hussain can't be deported because of HIS human rights | Mail Online

It is sickening.

A foreign national's 'human rights' are deemed more important than those of the children he abused, or could abuse in the future.

If his wife had any sense she'd be waving him off at the airport, with a two fingered salute.

Old 20-04-2010, 11:00   #4
God Member

[quote=garinda;808178
So why the hell isn't there secured transport waiting at the prison gates, to take him straight to the airport?[/quote]

Errrr....because there's nowt flying?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 11:03   #5
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Errrr....because there's nowt flying?
Er, it was theoretical, as his release from prison is 'imminent'.

Send him in a crate on a ship for all I care.

Old 20-04-2010, 12:54   #6
Super Moderator

Hark! What is that pitter-patter sound I hear? Why, 'tis the sound of Accyweb politicos carefully tip-toeing around to avoid this thread!
Old 20-04-2010, 13:31   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Hark! What is that pitter-patter sound I hear? Why, 'tis the sound of Accyweb politicos carefully tip-toeing around to avoid this thread!
Thats another reason i packed in wi em all, if ya can't speak yer mind without being deemed racist or non P.C. then i see no point in any of it.
Old 20-04-2010, 13:40   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Nothing new there then, the only time they seem to get involved is when they can get involved in mud slinging. And that goes for both sides
Old 20-04-2010, 13:50   #9
God Member

so this guys human right is to remain with his child whom he may at any given notice decite to rape.We put a dog down if it attacks a child why not a monster ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 13:53   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
so this guys human right is to remain with his child whom he may at any given notice decite to rape.We put a dog down if it attacks a child why not a monster ?
cos humans have rights especially if yer on the wrong side of the law.
Old 20-04-2010, 13:55   #11

You got it wrong..........he doesn't want to rape his own, he wants tro rape ours
Old 20-04-2010, 14:48   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Nothing new there then, the only time they seem to get involved is when they can get involved in mud slinging. And that goes for both sides
I'm sorry Bernie but I've never just got involved in mud slinging, I use this site every day, unlike messrs Jones, Dawson and Claytonender, who only get involved went they think the can score cheap political points, they may come on here, Jones does nearly every day, but never get involved in anything which is counterproductive to their political ethos
Old 20-04-2010, 14:51   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

that maybe true, but at least they got the backbone to come on here, unlike he who shall be nameless, but was rejected.
Old 20-04-2010, 15:11   #14
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I'm sorry Bernie but I've never just got involved in mud slinging, I use this site every day, unlike messrs Jones, Dawson and Claytonender, who only get involved went they think the can score cheap political points, they may come on here, Jones does nearly every day, but never get involved in anything which is counterproductive to their political ethos
You don't count, you've bailed out.
Old 20-04-2010, 15:12   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
that maybe true, but at least they got the backbone to come on here, unlike he who shall be nameless, but was rejected.
As I'v always said anybody who wants to see that gentleman can go and site face to face in his office, not hide behind a screen name on here

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..