Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2008, 22:02   #1

twins dumped

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?...mentid=8404154

I found this absoloutely shocking they should be banned from ever having children
bernie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-05-2008, 22:08   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: twins dumped

disagree bernie94 they should be jailed then deported after completion of sentence.
Old 29-05-2008, 22:11   #3
God Member

Can't say what I think or I will be banned
Old 29-05-2008, 22:18   #4

yes cashman i agree with you but at 72 hes not likely to live long enough to get to court, and why a 59yr old woman wants to go through all that and then dump the poor little ones,
bernie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 22:36   #5

Some people are just not fit to be parents
forceten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 22:38   #6
God Member

What a disgrace. They are now after going back for more treatment to get a boy!
Old 29-05-2008, 23:04   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
What a disgrace. They are now after going back for more treatment to get a boy!
perhaps they should allow them, then re-fuse em re-entry.
Old 29-05-2008, 23:08   #8
Senior Member+

this is disgusting, there are people out there that would love to be able to have children but cant and may not be able to afford ivf and these people get 2 healthy children and throw them away like rubbish!!!

I hope these babies are given to a family that will appreciate the amazing gift that children are!

I remember when i was pregnant with ty, i knew all the way through that i was having a boy and i was speaking to an 'asian' friend of mine and he said how lucky i was to get a boy the first time... i said i didnt give a monkeys about that and i just hoped the baby was healthy!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 23:10   #9

It's well known that the Asians get rid of girls if they can because they want boys........not saying that all Asians do this but the majority do........the sad thing is that this is tolerated when it should be stopped.
Old 29-05-2008, 23:15   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNX1 View Post
It's well known that the Asians get rid of girls if they can because they want boys........not saying that all Asians do this but the majority do........the sad thing is that this is tolerated when it should be stopped.
i would dispute that, majority is not so, yes to many boys are preferable n some do get rid, agree it should not be tolerated.
Old 30-05-2008, 01:16   #11

There are always bad parents from whatever cultural background.
Is this any worse than the parent who had allowed a 10 year old to have 8 cans of larger, as discussed here last week?
At least thses babies will escape their parents right from birth and not have them inflicted upon them. Let us hope they get a good home.

It is seriously worrying that people so old can get IVF and shows that science does not have a conscience sufficient to be allowed the knowldege it has, think embryo bill and what can go wrong with that
polly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 01:39   #12
God Member

[quotepolly]It is seriously worrying that people so old can get IVF and shows that science does not have a conscience sufficient to be allowed the knowldege it has, think embryo bill and what can go wrong with that[/quote]I too find it worrying that people so old can get IVF treatment but what I find more worrying is that they are contemplating going for more. The more advances science makes the more worrying it gets. The embryo bill if implemented correctly could possibly unearth some answers to the terrible diseaeses that haunt our society but I worry that sometimes the findings could and will be abused.
Old 30-05-2008, 08:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
this is disgusting, there are people out there that would love to be able to have children but cant and may not be able to afford ivf and these people get 2 healthy children and throw them away like rubbish!!!

I hope these babies are given to a family that will appreciate the amazing gift that children are!

completely agree with this.

will social servises not step in and take the next child after all they are obv unfit parents if they can just abandon the babys like that for no other reason other than selfish ones
lisa1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 08:18   #14
Senior Member+

I cant believe that they have done something like this. They do not deserve to be parents. They have been unable to have children naturally and thanks to the aid of modern science have been so very lucky to have healthy twin girls, I know that these 2 girls will grow up in a special loving home but for them to be dumped in the way that they have been purely because of their sex is absolutely disgusting. They should be locked up for life for doing so. I cant say anymore or I will too end up banned
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 08:34   #15
God Member

It really is disgusting, they should never have been given treatment in the first place if you were supposed to have children at that age you'd be able to conceive naturally, and then to discard the two little girls, beggars belief.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..