Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2012, 13:53   #301
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: vaccine shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
Anyway You need to stop researching this and look into toy train sets etc,you'll be labeled a conspiracist next
Not research fella, just a snippet out of the dailies & seeing as it fits into the ongoing debate thought I'd chuck it in so folks could have a shufty.

As to conspiracist ? Nah, been here for a while now & most of the good folk (& the bad ) know of me, some have even had the misfortune to meet me but that was mitigated by meeting the Witchy one too & my views, opinions, attitudes are generally known.
Old 31-10-2012, 13:56   #302
Beacon of light

I'm not a conspiracist either...but I do not believe everything that is fed to me.....by whatever means.
I keep asking questions....some of the answers are a bit strange, but that is what you get when you talk to yourself(and read a lot).
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:08   #303
God Member

This is an interesting but disturbing video showing an interview with the scientist who was involved with vaccine development

Merck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to America - YouTube!

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 14:03   #304

Talking vaccines - I see the the NHS is going to start vaccinating against shingles, but only on 70, 78 and 79 year-olds to begin with. Seems like a totally half-arsed way of going about protecting people against what can be a very nasty condition. A couple of my relatives had shingles and were very poorly. The vaccine has been in use in USA and Canada for years. Our Govt. were slow off the mark in committing to it and supplies are not unlimited. I think I will get it done privately - £180.
davebtelford is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..