Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2006, 22:26   #1

What did you do last night?

as for me..........I was subjected to soppy Audrey Hepburn movies........wifey had found at 4 for $10 AT THE SUPERMARKET.......
talentedbutslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-08-2006, 23:04   #2
Senior Member+

Re: What did you do last night?

Sounds good, ask her to send them over x

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 23:57   #3
God Member

I've just spent fri night at my mates 30th, most didn't turn up, and the ones my age or younger that did went clubbing without me. I guess I must just be classed by them as being to old to go clubbing.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:53   #4

I spent last night having a clearout of all the junk i seem to have amassed
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:51   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
I've just spent fri night at my mates 30th, most didn't turn up, and the ones my age or younger that did went clubbing without me. I guess I must just be classed by them as being to old to go clubbing.

So was it the OAP bingo club for you then our a grab a granny dance lesson.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 11:04   #6
God Member

morning they all turned up and then cleared off by half ten, leaving their mate with her family and to clear up the mess. I'm supposed to be out again tonight and all day sunday at blackpool. No grannies, no and no 22 year olds either.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:19   #7
Apprentice Geriatric

Talking Re: What did you do last night?

I slept last night.

But during the evening I watched the 6 o’clock news on BBC1 then the test match highlights on five.

Then it was off to Namibia with Austin Stevens tracking the desert elephants and nearly getting trampled in the process. However we did give first aid to an injured monitor lizard and took him with us on the trek. We also annoyed a couple of snakes.

Back from the adventures in the Namibian desert a welcome mug of tea to quench the raging thirst and a nibble at half a dozen squares of Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut followed by a strawberry and cream tart would give me enough energy to take on the German Luftwaffe. The film The Battle Of Britain on More 4 dramatised the RAF’s efforts at holding back the Bosche to such an extent that Adolph abandoned any aspirations of invading England in 1940 and went and tried to upset the Russians instead. Fool, if he had persevered we would have been overrun.

An uncontrollable tiredness overcame me at 11:30pm so I went to bed.

Exciting! Or what?
Old 05-08-2006, 11:35   #8
God Member

when I got to the flat last night the block door was open, which I closed, cos some drunkard was sitting on the back step. Later I heard someone trying to get in, which I ignored. Later still down stairs and overs dad turned up cos someone was knocking on his sons window. Turns out next door had locked his keys in the flat, so couldn't get in the block or his flat, he'd been let in at half 12 by this guy, but couldn't get in so went out, which is when I got back and closed it I didn't know did I. Anyway after threatening to punch him one he let him in agagin so that his son could get some sleep. but watched to see if he was going to kick his own flat door in as he said. I think he'd tryed earlier and failed by the state of the lock. I decided to rescue him, and opened it for him, took 10 seconds lol .

The point is, there's someone one old down stairs, and all this banging and shouting must have frightened the old dear half to death, it's not right. Why can't young people just have some respect if they're going to go out and get drunk.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:36   #9

well I went out for a meal... very nice but then I started to feel unwell... so instead of going on a pub crawl around ozzy : I went home to bed at 10.00 pm: feeling better today so just going to chill out and do nowt...
awwwwwwwwwwwwww Yone
yone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 15:52   #10
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I worked from 8.45pm until 8am and we were busy all night. Got home this morning and waited for my dad to come round with his little dogs. I'm looking after them while he is on holiday. Got the dogs settled in, had a shower and went to bed until 4pm....... I get to do the same all over again tonight.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 17:57   #11

Didn't do much, apart from clean the kitchen, read a few chapters of a book then an early night. But am going out tonight.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 18:29   #12
God Member

I'm with you on this one Lettie, I worked 7PM till 7AM, got up at 11AM, shower'd, quick bite to eat then off to Chester, knackered now so doing nothing tonight.

www.ubuntu.com

Last edited by K.S.H; 07-08-2006 at 16:25.
K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 21:33   #13
God Member

nothing, I could have gone to blackpool tonight but didnt, I was supposed to go out with kirsty but didn't, and the other kirsty, is still on the M5 from sommerset
Old 05-08-2006, 21:36   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
nothing, I could have gone to blackpool tonight but didnt, I was supposed to go out with kirsty but didn't, and the other kirsty, is still on the M5 from sommerset
So am I right in thinking that you're always moaning about your singledomness and then you turn down a date when you get the chance - what are you thinking?

Go, on, you're ok - you can tell me to mind my own beeswax

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 22:42   #15
God Member

It gets to the point where you don't want to bother, partly because I've been used and led on by an ex not being completely free of her ex, although I was in the same situation I suppose, also becauseI get no options, then three options and end up choosing the wrong ones and get let down. I was supposed to be going out with the first kirsty, not a date though she's got a bf, but got let down, she hasn't replied to the texts she asked me to send, I didn't go to blackpool cos of this, and now I don't know if I can be bothered going tomorrow morning. I was supposed to meet someone at the mela but I can't get hold of her now so that seems silly traveling all that way on an off chance.
The other kirsty is someone special and I'm texting her now so I do get a little hapiness even if I mess three chances of a night out up.

Anyway I'm not moaning about it, I'm enjoying it, but just making sure it's known I'm now single single, living on my own. It's nice to have my own space, I've never really had that before, I've always lived with someone. Can get lonely sometimes though.

Good thing about living on your own is you can have your cake and eat it, instead of buying it and not getting to even taste it.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..